This Nano Fibers market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Nano Fibers market.
Nano fibers are extremely popular in many industries today for their enhanced chemical and mechanical properties such as light weight, durability, etc. and are also found to have been highly compatible with various devices without interfering with the performance of end-products. The growth of the nano fibers market can be observed by the fact that over the last couple of years, penetration of nano fibers in the medical, pharmaceutical, mechanical, chemical, and environment sectors has increased to a great extent and is further expected to be growing over the coming years. The production of a number of products from composite nano fibers is one of the most important innovations of this century. Nano fibers offer solutions for several fundamental problems in the progression of human society, including portable sources of energy, cleaning and preserving drinking water, battery aided innovative energy storage, etc. Nano fibers are also used extensively in air filtration due to their efficiency in removing submicron particles, including viruses and bacteria.
The ability of nano fibers to change the properties of a wide spectrum of materials has led to an extensively growing market for them, especially in the commercial sector. The nano fibers market is expected to have better opportunities in several value added applications such as garments, personal care, insulation, filtration, energy storage, etc. among others, and their market is expected to witness a high growth rate over the coming years 2017–2027.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
The demand for bio-based nano fibers is increasing. Regulations from various government and non-government organizations over the use of environment-friendly products has led to the development of bio-based nano fibers. Researchers and scientists from countries such as Japan and Singapore are found to have been investing to achieve sustainability and efficiency in the production of bio based nano fibers. Cellulose nano fibers are a particular type of nano fibers, consumption of which is expected to increase significantly over the coming years. One sector alone, textile, consumes around a quarter of the global nano fiber consumption. Other applications such as water purification, medical devices and responsive fibrous systems are expected to drive the demand for the nano fibers market. Also, increasing use of nano fibers in devices such as solar cells, fuel cells and other devices of high energy capacitors are expected to fuel growth of the nano fibers market over the forecast period.
However, costing has become a major restraining factor hindering growth of the global nano fibers market. Volatility in raw material prices curbs end users from its utilization on a large scale in industries. Also, special care is required while working with nano fibers due to potential health hazards associated with them; exposure to nano fibers may result in pulmonary inflammation and persistent fibrosis.
Nano fibers Market: Segmentation
Nano fibers market: Region wise outlook
North America is expected to be a significant region in the global nano fibers market over the forecast period. The consumption of nano fibers is estimated to remain high in the MLP sector through 2026. Countries such as Canada and the U.S. are investing to develop efficient use of nano fibers in the energy saving, air and water purification and drug delivery applications. Asia Pacific, owing to strong support from both the private and public investments in nanotechnology, is expected to play a key role in the advancements of nano fibers over the coming years.
Nano Fibers Market: Players
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Nano Fibers Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The global nano fibers market can be segmented on the basis of manufacturing technique, product type, and end use. On the basis of manufacturing technique, the global nano fibers market segments as the following:
- Electro spinning
- magneto spinning
- phase separation
- force spinning
- melt-blown technology
- rotary jet spinning
On the basis of product type, the global nano fibers market segments as the following:
On the basis of end use, the global nano fibers market segments as the following:
- Mechanical, Chemical & Environment (MCE)
- Medical, Life science, & Pharmaceutical (MLP)
- Automotive & Aerospace
Examples of some of the market players identified across the value chain of global nano fibers market are listed below:
- Argonide Corporation
- BioMers.net GmbH
- Ahlstrom Corporation
- Catalytic Materials LLC
- Donaldson Company, Inc
- Clearbridge Nanomedics
- Electrovac AG
- Espin Technologies, Inc
- Grupo Antolin, etc.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Nano Fibers Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Nano Fibers Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Nano Fibers Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Nano Fibers Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.