This North American Dietary Supplements market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving North American Dietary Supplements market.
Dietary supplements are products that contain dietary ingredient used to add nutritional value to the supplements. Several people use dietary supplements to adopt healthier lifestyle. Dietary supplements basically add missing nutrients to our diet and to get sufficient overall nutrients. Dietary supplements are of various types that includes protein supplements, vitamins and minerals supplements, calorie supplements. Sufficient intake of dietary supplements promotes the growth and enhance the immunity. But excessive intake of dietary supplements results in the accumulation of extra body fat. Dietary supplements are present in different forms that includes capsules, tablets, liquids, powders.
Major drivers of dietary supplements market are growing economies where consumers have high disposable income, growing awareness about health and nutrition, stressful lifestyle, increasing population and growing number of people having chronic diseases. Major driver for dietary supplements market in Canada is ageing population. There is increasing demand of supplements in Canada owing to the benefits associated with it such as strengthening the immunity and reducing cholesterol related diseases. More concern regarding the health and prevention of diseases drives the Mexican dietary supplement market.
Dietary supplements market is segmented on the basis of age as elderly person, pregnant women, adult and infants. By type dietary supplements market can be segmented into minerals, enzymes, amino acids, herbals. On the basis of forms dietary supplements market is segmented into capsules, tablets, powders, gel capsules, powders, and liquids. On the basis of geography North American Dietary Supplements market is segmented into Unites States of America, Mexico and Canada.
In United States, consumers are more conscious about the health of children and spend dollars to boost their health. Dietary supplements in United States experienced double digit growth owing to the increasing awareness among parents regarding children health. However in Canada there is marginal growth in the dietary supplements market. Dietary supplement market is fragmented and there is immense consolidation in the market. In Mexico there is drastic growth in the dietary supplements market as Mexican Government, public and private hospitals supported several advertising campaigns to prevent various diseases in order to create health awareness among people which results in increase in consumption of dietary supplements. In United States using protein as an ingredient is the major trend. Major drivers for protein are growing heath conscious consumers, increasing baby boomers, need for approaches to overcome obesity. In United States DSM launched new nutrition innovation unit in Parsippany, New Jersey. It includes various laboratories and plants and analysis facilities in order to improve production process and enhance the quality of dietary supplements. Company such as 5- Hour Energy brand is continuously expanding its product portfolio. Some products included in its portfolio are original 5-hour energy which are further available in several flavours. This company also extended its flavours for providing customers with enhanced taste such as berry extra strength, grapes extra strength, sour apple extra strength. In Mexico Company named DuPont designed new innovation centre in order to provide customers with solutions to face complicated problems. This innovation centres help customers and strategic partners to work in partnership. In United States there is increasing demand for weight management supplements such as Yacón root is exclusively used in South America for maintaining healthy weight. Some popular dietary supplements are Green Coffee Bean extract.
In United States, 5-Hour Energy brand is the leading player in the dietary supplement market. In Mexico Herbalife Internacional de México is the leading player in the dietary supplements market.
Dietary supplement market is forecasted to be growing with constant CAGR owing to the increasing health awareness among consumers and growing older demographics.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry validated market data and projections with suitable set of assumptions and methodology. Research report provides analysis and information by categories such as market segments, geographies, types, technology and applications.
Report covers exhaustive analysis on
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- United States of America
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and various geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key North American Dietary Supplements Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
North American Dietary Supplements Market
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from North American Dietary Supplements Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying North American Dietary Supplements Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the North American Dietary Supplements Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the North American Dietary Supplements Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)