This Organic Quinoa market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Organic Quinoa market.
Organic quinoa is enriched with higher nutritional content such as fibre, iron, protein, vitamins and minerals and, are grown under methods of organic farming as per farming techniques stated by regulatory bodies and government regulations. Organic quinoa is farmed without the use of any fertilizers, chemical additives, pesticides, non-GMO, and any other harmful insecticides. Currently, the demand for organic quinoa is increasing among manufacturers of organic food and beverage, personal care and cosmetic, and others. Globally the demand for organic food is increasing at the robust growth rate owing to increasing number of health conscious consumers, changing preference over organic food products instead of conventional food products, and higher preference towards food products grown naturally and free from any harmful additives.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Key drivers influencing the demand for organic quinoa in the global market is from the growth of organic food and beverage industry as consumer awareness regarding benefits associated with consumption of food products containing low additives, non-GMO, natural and others is anticipated to drive consumers to opt for healthy foods. Organic cereal products are used in many products such as healthy processed food, organic bakery products, confectionery, and other organic food products for associated health benefits. On the other side, the sales of organic food and beverages products in the global food market is also increasing due to increase in the supply of organic products by modern retail formats and rising number of small organic food manufacturers due to high demand and high profit margin. Organic and natural food products are gaining popularity as compared to conventional food products. Especially, modern retail formats are selling a wide range of organic food and drinks, and attracting customers who spend more on premium and branded food products. Sales of organic food product category such as organic grains, organic fruits, organic dairy etc. have witnessed a significant increase in the global organic food market. One of the major challenges for organic quinoa market is in the developing countries as low market penetration and lack of consumer awareness towards organic food products and also due to higher prices of organic food products.
Organic Quinoa Market: Market Segmentation
On the basis of market segment, the organic quinoa market is segmented by form, by end use and by distribution channel. By form segment, organic quinoa market is segmented into organic quinoa by grain, organic flakes, and organic quinoa by flour form. Organic quinoa market, by end use segment, is segmented into food, beverages, personal care and cosmetics, dietary supplements, pharmaceuticals, household, food service industry, and others. Further, by food segment, organic quinoa segment is segmented into the bakery, confectionery, salads and dressings, breakfast cereals, snacks, and others. By analyzing the demand for organic quinoa in the global market, the demand for is especially among organic food products includes organic bakery and confectionery products. On the basis of by distribution channel segment, the market for organic quinoa is segmented into by direct sales channel of distribution and by indirect sales channel of distribution. Further, indirect sales channel of distribution is segmented into supermarket/hypermarket, convenience stores, departmental stores, and online retail channel of distribution.
Organic Quinoa Market: Regional Segment
On the basis of the regional segment, a market of organic quinoa is segmented into five different regions. The regional segment includes North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Middle East & Africa. On analyzing the consumption of organic quinoa in the global market is from U.S., Germany, France, U.K., China, Australia and other countries where the demand for organic quinoa is increasing at rapid growth in bakery, confectionery, and other organic food products.
Organic Quinoa Market: Key Players
Some of the key players operating in the business of organic quinoa market are QUINOA FOODS COMPANY, Inca Organics, The British Quinoa Company, Nature's Superfoods LLP, Rapid Organic Pvt. Ltd., Spoon Health, Bob’s Red Mill Natural Foods, Sunburst Superfoods, PURELIVING, Orillet Foods International, and others.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Organic Quinoa Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Organic Quinoa Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Organic Quinoa Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Organic Quinoa Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Organic Quinoa Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)