This Probiotic Strains market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Probiotic Strains market.
Probiotic Strains Market Outlook
Probiotic strains are the live micro-organisms, which confer the health benefits when administred in an appropriate concentration. Probiotic strains are the bacterium strains of Bifidobacterium, Lactobacillus, Saccharomyces, Bacillus, etc. These probiotic strains are known to have various health benefits, and used in supplements, food and beverage, pharmaceutical and animal feed industry. Currently, Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium are the most popular probiotic strains in the global market. The probiotic strains are used for the general well-being and enhancing of the gastrointestinal micro-biota. Other health benefits of the probiotic strains include suppression of pathogens, a good source of Vitamin B2, B6, and B12, improve the lactose intolerance condition, and reduction in serum cholesterol. The probiotic strains are also studied for their anti-tumor effect.
Fermented Beverages Increasing Consumption is resulting in the Surge in the Demand for Probiotic Strains
Several countries in the European region consume fermented milk products traditionally, in a significantly high amount. The global probiotic strains market driven by the substantial high consumption of fermented milks by these European countries. Also, other food and beverage products including frozen yogurt, yogurt drinks, kefire, and bakery products use probiotic strains. The consumption of these products is high in the North American and European countries, compared to the rest of the world. However, due to the adoption of Western lifestyle, evolving eating habits, and increase in the affordability of these products, probiotic strains market is growing at a rapid pace in Latin America and Asia.
The global probiotic strains market is driven by the ever increasing popularity of the dietary supplements throughout the world. Probiotic food and beverage products are excellent in maintaining the general digestive health and support gastrointestinal micro-biota. Various functions of the human body are directly connected to the health of the intestinal tract and gut, which fuels the demand for healthy products. Probiotic strains market is propelled by the increasing demand for the dietary supplement.
In the global probiotic strains market, the research and development is creating a strong opportunity for the participants. The probiotic strains are being successfully used not only in dairy products but also in non-dairy products, frozen foods, baked goods, and hot drinks. These products are defined with the better-for-you purpose and are creating positive outlook in the global probiotic strains market.
Probiotic Strains Market: Regional Analysis
At present, the global market of the probiotic strains is majorly occupied by the North Americans and European countries. The majority of the fermented beverages producing manufacturers are present in these regions, which leads to the large share. However, Asia and Middle East and Africa region will have significant share of the global probiotic strains market in the future. This is supported by the increasing population, awareness and health benefits of the products, expanding food and beverage industry, and increasing purchasing power of the consumers. Asia region is anticipated to witness highest growth rate over the forecast period.
Probiotic Strains Market: Key Participants
Some of the market participants in the Probiotic Strains market are:
- Hansen Holding A/S
- Aumgene Bioscience
- Virchow Biotech Private Limited
- Merck KGaA
- I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
- Koninklijke DSM N.V.
- Essum AB
- Valio Dairy
- Morinaga Milk Industry Co., Ltd.
- Snow Board Milk Products Co., Ltd.
- Kerry Plc
- Urex Biotech
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the Probiotic Strains market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as form, grade, and end use.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Probiotic Strains Market Segments
- Probiotic Strains Market Dynamics
- Probiotic Strains Market Size
- Probiotic Strains Supply and Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges pertaining to Probiotic Strains Market
- Competition Landscape and Emerging Market Participants in Probiotic Strains Market
- Technology related to Production/Processing of Probiotic Strains
- Value Chain Analysis of the Probiotic Strains Market
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Probiotic Strains Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Probiotic Strains Market Segmentation
The probiotic strains market can be segmented on the basis of type, form, and end use.
On the basis of type, the probiotic strains market can be segmented as:
- Lactobacillus acidophilus
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG
- Bifidobacterium bifidum
On the basis of form, the probiotic strains market can be segmented as:
On the basis of end use, the probiotic strains market can be segmented as:
- Food and Beverages
- Yogurt Drink and Fermented Milk
- Fruit Juice
- Meat Products
- Functional Food
- Animal Feed
- Dietary Supplement
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing dynamics of the Probiotic Strains market in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation and analysis
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in the Probiotic Strains market
- Competitive landscape of the Probiotic Strains market
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on Probiotic Strains market performance
- Must-have information for Probiotic Strains market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Probiotic Strains Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Probiotic Strains Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Probiotic Strains Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Probiotic Strains Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)