This Social Media Records Management market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Social Media Records Management market.
“Social media refers to the activities which integrate web technology, social interaction, and user-generated content. Social media includes blogs, social networks, photo libraries, virtual worlds, location-based services, and video sharing sites. Worldwide agencies use social media internally and externally to share information, support business processes, and connect people to government”, according to “The U.S. National Archives and Records Administration.” As for all records management purposes, capturing and maintaining evidence are key capabilities of such solutions.
Social Media Records Management Market: Drivers & Restraints
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Social Media Records Management Market: Segmentation
The global social media records management market is classified on the basis of region.
Social Media Records Management Market: Overview
Due to the increasing amount of content and activities on social media, documentation of the information which is related to a specific organization becomes increasingly relevant. This covers all platforms where multiple users and organizations interact in a social and unstructured manner which includes large platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn among other social networking websites, and social media content and activities on individual forums, blogs, etc. For the preservation of social media activities, software are designed for capturing a number of scattered blogs or other social media content.
Social Media Records Management Market: Region wise Overview
Geographically, global Social Media Records Management market is classified into regions viz. North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ), Japan, Middle East and Africa (MEA). Social media records management is the application of records management principles to unstructured social media content. Social media allows individuals to create, organize, edit, collaborate, comment on, combine, share content, like content, resulting in the creation of Federal records. The Federal Records Act defines Federal records as any material that is recorded, made or received in the course of Federal business, regardless of its form or characteristics, and is worthy of preservation. Social media content which satisfies the requirements of this definition must be managed according to the applicable laws and regulations. In December 2012, North Carolina state government unveiled a social media archiving platform which is the first of its kinds to offer complete public access to archived social media data and metadata. The Social Media Archive displayed Facebook and Twitter posts from or directed at a handful of agencies initially, but eventually the tool expanded to include more than 130 of the state’s social media websites. Federal agencies and state and municipal government offices are required to store records of communications so that they will be available for future researchers and can be produced in response to Freedom of Information Act.
Social Media Records Management Market: Key Players
The key players in global social media records management market are Iron Mountain Incorporated, ArchiveSocial, Qumram AG to name a few.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, accessories and applications.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Social Media Records Management Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Rest Of Latin America)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Rest Of Western Europe)
- Eastern Europe (Russia, Rest Of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC countries, S. Africa and Rest Of MEA)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Social Media Records Management Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Social Media Records Management Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Social Media Records Management Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Social Media Records Management Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.