This Transit Station Display Boards market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Transit Station Display Boards market.
Transit Station Display Boards: Key to Bringing Accurate, Real-time Passenger Information
Providing passengers with timely and relevant information, especially about incoming and outgoing trains and buses, remains at the core of customer satisfaction strategy of public transport operators. As such, transit station display boards are rapidly growing in demand which act as a communication link between a transit agency and travelers. From a consumer perspective, transit station display boards reduce time spent waiting for bus or train, provide access to real-time information, and enable them to make informed decisions about taking alternative or faster routes or modes. This, in turn, has been significantly contributing to the growth of transit station displays market.
Continued urbanization along with an increase in traffic in open transits and growing security concerns over public transportation systems are some of the driving forces of the transit station display boards market. However, high installation cost due to complex integration requirements of associated components is expected to hinder the growth of transit station display boards market, especially in low- and mid-income countries. Further, need for regular maintenance of transit station display boards is resulting in extra costs, thereby adding to reluctance of their adoption.
Transit Station Display Boards to Ride on ‘Convenience’ Quotient
Railway system is an integral part of consumer’s daily lives. Transit station display boards have been transforming stations into a rich source of useful information. These boards not only offer train-related information, but also useful information such as current news and weather forecast. Furthermore, these boards are resolving some of the most frustrating issues faced by passengers such as waiting in long queues to inquire about the status of a bus or train.
With easy access to real-time information, transit station display boards are proving to be convenient for consumers, especially for the working population. This, in turn, remains a key influence of the market. In addition, adoption of big data technologies for automation of transportation systems is expected to contribute to growth of the transit station display boards market.
Global Transit Station Display Boards Market: Key Participants
Some of the key players operating in the global transit station display boards market are Softway Consultancy Private Limited, Oat Foundry, SWARCO FUTURIT, Toshiba Infrastructure Systems and Solutions Corporation, Ortana, Lecip, Inc., Roctec Technology Limited, Toyo Denki Seizo K.K., DYSTEN, Nexcom, Aesys, NextBus Corporation, Efftronics, Hitachi, ELEN, TrainFX, and Strukton Rail.
Transit Station Display Boards Market: Notable Developments
In October 2016, Amtrak (National Railroad Passenger Corporation), a passenger railroad service, made a significant advancement to one of the congested transit hubs in the U.S., with the introduction of a high-tech PIDS (Passenger Information Display System) at Penn Station, New York. The new PIDS shows the status of a train and provides various other information through bright LCDs.
Manufacturers are focusing on multi-functional and versatile LED displays which can feature useful information together with lower luminosity and a wider viewing angle to prevail in the competitive transit station display boards market.
Transit Station Display Boards Market: Regional Analysis
North America continues to maintain a leading position in the transit station display boards market, owing to developed network architecture and significant technological advancements. However, high growth prospects are expected in Asia Pacific, owing to robust improvement in transportation network infrastructure. Mass urbanization and increasing income are additional factors that are boosting the transportation sector in Asia Pacific, thereby potentially raising the demand for transit station display boards. The Middle East & Africa is considered to be a new hot spot for the transit station display boards market, given consideration to new infrastructure developments particularly in the GCC countries.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the transit station display boards market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as product type, application, and end use.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Transit Station Display Boards Market Segments
- Transit Station Display Boards Market Dynamics
- Transit Station Display Boards Market Size
- Transit Station Display Boards Installation and Utilization
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges pertaining to Transit Station Display Boards Market
- Competition Landscape and Emerging Market Participants in Transit Station Display Boards Market
- Technology related to Transit Station Display Boards
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa)
The Transit station display boards report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The Transit station display boards report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on transit station display boards market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Transit Station Display Boards Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Transit Station Display Boards: Market Segmentation
On the basis of product, the global transit station display boards market has been segmented as :
- Multiline Display Board
- Platform Display Board
- At-a-Glance Display Board
- Coach Guidance Display Board
- TV Display
On the basis of end user, the global transit station display boards market has been segmented as -
- Metro Train Stations
- Mainline Train Stations
- Underground/Subway Stations
On the basis of installation, the global transit station display boards market has been segmented as -
- Wall Mounted
On the basis of region, the global transit station display boards market has been segmented as :
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East & Africa
- A detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments for yorker spouts market
- Competitive landscape for yorker spouts market
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Transit Station Display Boards Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Transit Station Display Boards Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Transit Station Display Boards Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Transit Station Display Boards Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.