This Vacuum Formed Tray market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Vacuum Formed Tray market.
Vacuum Formed Tray Market: Overview
Vacuum formed trays are the trays that used to hold, protect, organize and transport a variety of products. Low cost effective solutions for storage and transportation are offered by the vacuum formed trays. These trays are especially designed to protect the automotive & electronics parts during the shipments and can also be utilized during the manufacturing process. Vacuum formed trays also finds application in material handling containers for commercial and industrial applications. Vacuum formed trays can be shaped to fit the product with features such as stacking, indentations, de-nesting for easy stacking and removal from shipping boxes. Vacuum formed trays are used for protecting various electronics, interior components and dash panels in electronics and automotive industry.
The global vacuum formed trays packaging market is driven by the increasing growth of electronics industry. Increasing demand for protecting various electrical and automotive component parts are expected to stimulate the sales of vacuum formed trays market during the forecast period.
Vacuum Formed Tray Market: Dynamics
Vacuum formed trays offer manufacturers and customers offers benefit of lower costs and shorter lead times as compared to injection molded trays. Apart from material and other production expenses, vacuum forming differs heavily from injection molding in terms of tooling costs and lead times. In addition, vacuum formed trays are lightweight.
Vacuum formed trays made using polypropylene material have high heat resistance, allowing longer packaging life span. Additionally, PP Vacuum formed trays are strong enough to endure the supply chain shocks and impacts. Vacuum formed insert trays that form an internal part of packaging systems are supplied for their functionality to organize product components in a manner to save space. Insert trays allow optimizing packaging space and reduces overall packaging volume in supply chain and on retail shelves. Vacuum formed trays also provides insert trays with customized cavities that fit cosmetic, electronics and other retail products in packaging systems to improve their merchandising appeal and to make maximum use of shelf space. All these factors contribute in driving the vacuum formed trays market globally. Moreover, the ability to select suitable materials and implement complex design specifications has enabled vacuum formed packaging products to be adapted for medical & pharmaceutical packaging purposes. Due to light weight and resistance characteristics vacuum formed trays are gaining popularity because it gives assurance that the product is free damage and moisture during transit, which is another factor in escalating the market of vacuum formed trays in the market. However, due to stringent regulations and checks on shipment of items which is affecting the market. Also, alternative present in the market such as thermoformed products which might affect the market in the near future.
Vacuum Formed Tray Market: Regional Outlook
Geographically, the global vacuum formed tray market can be segmented as North America, Latin America, Europe, South & East Asia, Oceania and other emerging countries. Out of these, North America is estimated to have positive potential in the vacuum formed trays during the forecast period.
Vacuum Formed Tray Market: Key Players
- Thermoforms, Inc.
- CPP Ltd.
- USK Balaji Plast Pvt. Ltd.
- Engineered Components & Packaging, LLC
- PACKIQ LLC
- Universal Plastics Corporation
- Ameripak Industries Inc.
- Popco Inc.
- Vision Packaging Ltd.
- Europack S.A.
- Display Pack, Inc.
Vacuum Formed Tray Market: Key Developments
In February 2015, Display Pack, Inc. shifted its manufacturing location to Cedar Springs, Michigan by acquiring a 406,000 square feet facility in order to meet growing business needs.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain of the global Vacuum formed trays market. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors along with Vacuum formed trays market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on Vacuum formed trays market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Vacuum Formed Tray Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Vacuum Formed Tray Market: Segmentation
On the basis of material, global vacuum formed tray can be classified as follows:
- Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
- PETG (Polyethylene Terephthalate with Glycol)
- RPET (Recycled Polyethylene Terephthalate)
- Polyvinyl Chloride
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Others (Polystyrene, etc.)
On the basis of product type, global vacuum formed tray can be classified as follows:
- Thin gauge vacuum formed trays
- Heavy gauge vacuum formed trays
On the basis of end use, global vacuum tray can be classified as:
- Electrical & Electronics
- Pharmaceutical & Medical
- Automotive & Aerospace
- Shipping & Logistics
- Other manufacturing
Vacuum Formed Tray Market: Report Highlights
- A detailed overview of the parent market of vacuum formed tray market.
- Changing market dynamics in the vacuum formed tray industry
- In-depth segmentation of vacuum formed tray market
- Historical, current, and projected market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in vacuum formed tray market
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies for key players and products offered in the vacuum formed tray market.
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Vacuum Formed Tray Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Vacuum Formed Tray Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Vacuum Formed Tray Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Vacuum Formed Tray Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)