This Wafer Inspection System market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Wafer Inspection System market.
The requirement of integrated circuits are increasing globally, with the introduction of new electrical products functioning on integrated circuits. This, in direct proportion, increases the demand of wafers. For better and efficient functioning of wafers, timely checks of these wafers are required. Henceforth, to administer the proper functioning and increase the life of wafers, there is a need of wafer inspection system market. The principles used for detection by wafer inspection systems are – patterned wafer inspection system & Non-patterned wafer inspection systems.
Wafer inspection system, as a market has gained power in recent times due to its applications in various sectors such as industrial segment, consumer electronics and automation. Wafer Inspection System have their major applications in consumer electronics segment, as the use of wafers and integrated circuits lies in that field.
Market Growth Analysis
Global Industry Analysis 2012 – 2016 and Opportunity Assessment; 2017 – 2027
The primary driver for wafer inspection system market is the increasing adoption and introduction of new electrical gadgets such as smart phones, laptops, tablets, wearables, LCDs, LEDs etc., as it directly increases the demand of wafer inspection systems.Moreover, the advantages attained such as longer wafer life, timely detection of defects and enhanced performance encourages the adoption of wafer inspection systems.
In addition to this, the emerging manufacturers with new technological innovations, in North American and Europe drives the global wafer inspection system market.
The trend of miniaturisation in wafer manufacturing is compelling wafer inspection system providers to upgrade their offerings. This is acting as one of the major restraint for wafer inspection system market. Additionally, the limited availability of manufacturers and resources also acts as a challenge for global wafer inspection system market.
Wafer Inspection System Market: Market Segmentation
Global Wafer Inspection System Market can be divided into the following segments - based on technology used and defect types
Segmentation on basis of Technology Used for Wafer Inspection System Market:
Segmentation on basis of Defect Type forWafer Inspection System Market:
Global Wafer Inspection System Market Technology Regional Overview
APAC dominates the global wafer inspection system market due to the presence of the majority of its manufacturers in the respective region. Because of the technological advancements made, in the same, North America and Europe are expected to follow APAC in the global wafer inspection system market.
Global Wafer Inspection System Key Players
Some of the major wafer inspection system global players include Applied Materials, Inc., KLA-Tencor Corporation, ASML, Hermes Microvision, Inc., Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation, Lam Research Corporation, Nanda Technologies GmBH, NXP Semiconductors, Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Limited, Synopsys, Inc.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Competitive Positioning Matrix
Average Selling Price (ASP) Analysis
The major segments of wafer inspection system market on basis of technology used includes:
- E-beam detection technology
- Optical detection technology
The major segments of wafer inspection system market on basis of defect detection type include:
- Random defects detection: In this segment, wafer detection system detects the position of the physical defects attached on wafer
- Systematic defects detection: Systematic defects are more complex and occurs in patterns, therefore are difficult to detect
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Global Wafer Inspection System Market Segments
- Global Wafer Inspection System Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 - 2016
- Global Wafer Inspection System Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Supply & Demand Value Chain for Wafer Inspection System Market
- Global Wafer Inspection System Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved in Wafer Inspection System Market
- Wafer Inspection System Technology
- Value Chain of Wafer Inspection System
- Global Wafer Inspection System Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Global Wafer Inspection System Market includes
- North America Market
- Latin America Market
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe Market
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe Market
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific Market
- Australia and New Zealand (A&NZ)
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Japan Market
- Middle East and Africa Market
- GCC Countries
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.