This All Flash Array market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving All Flash Array market.
All Flash Array Market: Introduction
All-flash arrays are known to provide advanced data management services that are beyond the scope of spinning media. They consume less power and produce less heat. Thus, they do not need as much cooling as standard hard disk drives. Therefore, the need for air conditioning in data centers is reduced. All-flash arrays come incorporated with all the advanced features that an enterprise might need. Some of these features include replication, snapshots and data reduplication.
All Flash array is more expensive than spinning disk, but the development of multi-level cell flash has lowered the price of solid state drives. Multi-level cell flash is slower and less durable than single-level cell flash, but companies have developed software that improves its wear levels to the point where multi-level cell is acceptable for enterprise applications. Single-level cell flash still remains the choice for applications with the highest input/output requirements, however.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
All Flash Array Market: Drivers and Challenges
Few of the all flash array market drivers are that they are easy to manage, hence there are no restrictions on the way logical volumes are created. All flash arrays are physically smaller in size, and thus the overall rack count is smaller. In addition to this, all flash arrays are easy to install and maintain, which reduces the maintenance cost for the enterprise. Also, all flash arrays transfer data at a much faster rate in comparison to other hard disk drives; which is another major driving factor of all flash array market.
Few of the challenges faced by the all flash array market are that during an unexpected drive failure, it would become more difficult to recover data than with standard disks. Hence, proper backup and mitigation plans should be made by the enterprises. Further, all-flash arrays cost a bit more, simply because flash is costlier than spinning media.
All Flash Array Market: Key Market Players
Few of the companies in all flash arraymarket are: IBM Corporation, NetApp, Inc., Kaminario, Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Dell Inc., Hitachi, Ltd., EMC Corporation, Seagate Technology LLC, SanDisk Corporation and Pure Storage, Inc. These companies are focused towards innovating and updating their existing product offerings in order to increase their market share in all flash array market.
All Flash Array Market: Regional Overview
All Flash Arraymarket is currently dominated by North America region owing to technological advancements in this region. Europe all flash array market follows next as various end user industry verticals are realizing the importance of all flash array. Asia Pacific all flash array market is growing at a comparatively high rate owing to enterprises realizing the importance of all flash array.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key All Flash Array Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
All Flash Array Market: Segmentation
Segmentation on the basis of storage system:
- Direct-attached storage
- Network-attached storage
- Cloud storage
- Unified storage
- Storage area network
- Software-defined storage
Segmentation on the basis of enterprise:
- Large scale Enterprises
Segmentation on the basis of vertical:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Government & Defense
- Energy & Utilities
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the All Flash Array Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the All Flash Array Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from All Flash Array Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the All Flash Array Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.