This Angiography Devices market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Angiography Devices market.
The noticeable rise for the demand of accurate diagnosis and procedural equipment in the global healthcare sector has positively impacted the demand for angiography devices. Considering the global prevalence of cardiovascular diseases, the growth in the demand for angiography devices is expected to continue the upsurge. Advancement in medicine and surgical technology is expected to incite better production of angiography devices. The preciseness of angiography devices will continue to influence adoption of such devices by leading medical organizations in the world. Angiography devices used to detect heart ailments at an early distress will continue to be the key trend in the global medical industry. Owing to this trend, the demand for angiography devices will grow extensively and benefit the end-user health as well.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
The high cost of angiography devices has led to emergence of relatively cheap, inaccurate and disreputable angiography equipment, which diversifies the demand in the global angiography devices market.
Angiography Devices Market: Segmentation
The global angiography devices market is classified on the basis of device, product-type, applications, procedures, end-users and clinical indication.
Global Angiography Devices Market: Region-wise Outlook
Furthermore, the global market for angiography devices is also segmented on the basis of key geographical regions. In terms of revenue, North America will continue to dominate the global market. The US and Canada are expected to foster the demand for angiography devices, owing to the higher incidences of cardiac diseases. Whereas in Europe, the unhealthy lifestyle among the working segment of the society will lead to the rise in heart ailments, thereby fuelling the growth of its angiography devices market.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Angiography Devices Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The key factor driving the growth of the global angiography devices market will be their extensive use in cardiovascular treatments. Additionally, the introduction of new and enhanced products is expected to supplement the angiography devices market. The devices are also used to lower incidence rate of cardiac diseases, and are expected to be available in majority of hospitals. As a result, the demand of angiography devices is expected to prevail for decades, boosting the upsurge of the market growth during the forecast period. Some other factors driving the growth of the global market include,
- Favourable government regulations
- Commercialisation of angiography diagnosis
- Rising awareness for diagnosis of heart diseases
On the other hand, the major challenges curbing the growth of the global angiography devices market include,
- Absence of Reimbursement
In case the device gets damaged due to ineluctable factors, the manufacturers do not return the costs or exchange it. Local medical facilities limit the use of fragile angiography device, thus lowering the diagnosis of cardiovascular diseases.
- Coping with Changing Regulatory Requirements
The changing medical regulations require a regular upgrading of angiography devices, which restricts the demand for existing or primitive devices and equipment.
- Expensive Costs
Based on devices, the global angiography devices market is segmented into,
- Magnetic Resonance Angiography (MRA)
- Computed Tomography Angiography (CTA)
- Conventional Angiography
- Digital Subtraction Angiography (DSA)
- Catheter angiography
- Coronary angiography
Procedure-wise segmentation of the global angiography devices market includes,
- Coronary Angiography
- Pulmonary Angiography
- Cerebral Angiography
- Extremity Angiography
- Renal Angiography
The End-user based classification of the global market for angiography devices is segmented into,
- Hospitals and Surgical Centres
- Diagnostics Centres
- Academic and Research Institutes
Based on indication, the global angiography devices market includes sub-segments such as,
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Kidney Disorders
Abbott Vascular (Abbott Laboratories), Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation, Royal Philips Electronics, GE Healthcare, Medtronic, Inc., Cordis Corporation, Shimadzu Corporation, and Siemens Healthcare, among others, are the key competitors in the global angiography devices market. In order to expand the market, key companies as such must incorporate advanced technologies and develop the next-gen angiography equipment. For example, AccuronTechnologies Limited, a tech engineering company, has recently announced a merger with Malaysia-based Aurum Healthcare to improve the OEM abilities of the latter.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K, Spain, France, BENELUX)
- Eastern Europe (Russia, Rest Of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (China, India, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, Rest Of MEA)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Angiography Devices Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Angiography Devices Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Angiography Devices Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Angiography Devices Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)