This Automatic Clotting Timer Systems market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Automatic Clotting Timer Systems market.
Well-Suited System for Point-of-Care Testing
Automatic clotting timer system is a coagulation instrument designed to determine coagulation endpoints in whole blood, plasma samples and citrated whole blood. Automatic clotting timer systems are well appropriate for all point-of-care testing situations. They offer flexibility in cardiovascular and vascular surgery, cardiac catheterization laboratories, hemodialysis units and critical care units. Automatic clotting timer systems are available in variety of models to monitor heparin at proper level. Automatic clotting timer systems measure high range activated clotting time (HR-ACT), Low range activated clotting time (LR- ACT), Heparinase test (HC) and recalcified activate clotting time. These systems are also used for measuring citrate prothrombin time, prothrombin time, activated partial thromboplastin time, and citrated partial thromboplastin time. These all tests are run quickly, easily and reliably by automatic clotting timer systems. The demand for automatic clotting timer system will increase due to point-of-care testing in surgical procedures. Many of automatic clotting timer systems are microprocessor-controlled systems. The clotting time results are displayed on a screen. Automated clotting timer systems provide long-term data storage and retrieval with access of previous patient’s data. Test outcomes are stored in systems on which test will accomplished. Automated clotting timer systems have availability to transfer data externally and enhance the systems flexibility.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Automated clotting timer systems are used for both bedside and intraoperative monitoring of heparin therapy in setting of invasive or operative procedures. The automated clotting timer systems are mostly used in dialysis, cardiac catheterization, intra-aortic balloon pumping, angiography, percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI), extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO), vascular surgery valve replacement, and cardiopulmonary bypass graft surgery. Point-of-care testing is must needed in cardiac surgeries. For running cardiac bypass surgery accurate blood diagnosis results are required. Automated clotting timer systems can be used in all the phases of preoperative surgery. Clotting time test is most commonly used test in hematology testing. Preoperative blood test reduces both perioperative blood loss and rate of transfusion of allogeneic blood products in hemostatic procedures. Automated clotting timer systems are basically based on algorithm-based hemostatic treatment based on viscoelastic point-of-care coagulation testing. Automated clotting timer systems are beneficial and must needed in surgical processes. These systems analyze how quickly small blood vessels in your skin close up and stop bleeding.
Factors Driving the Automatic Clotting Timer Systems Market
The global market for automatic clotting timer systems is driven by factors such as increasing adoption of automated hemostasis instrument, technological advancements, and high sensitivity of point-of-care testing. Increasing blood-related disorders, high incidence of cardiovascular disorders and rising geriatric population are other factors that propel the growth of the global automatic clotting timer systems market. Factors such as systems portability, connectivity, accuracy, timely results, and ease of use have increased the demand for automatic clotting timer systems. Slow adoption of advanced automatic clotting timer systems in emerging economies and high cost of fully automated systems will hamper the growth of automatic clotting timer systems market.
Point-of-Care Coagulation Testing
Several technologies are used in point-of-care monitoring of clotting time in outpatient clinics, cardiac surgery units, intensive care units and dialysis units. High range and low range activated clotting time, prothrombin time, activated partial thromboplastin time using whole blood specimens are measured using point-of-care automated clotting timer systems. Quality control and assurance of point-of-care testing is important owing of danger of adverse reaction to anticoagulation therapy. Variety of technologies have been developed for point-of-care testing depending on the usage. Anti-coagulated plasma or whole blood specimens can be utilized, depending on the systems used. Automatic clotting timer systems are used for monitor heparinization during point-of-care cardiopulmonary surgery and vascular catheterization in the coronary care unit. The immediate accessibility of test results can significantly improve the clinical care.
Regional Market Outlook
North America will continue to dominate the global market due to the availability of advanced technologies and more number of clinical laboratory tests. Europe is expected to hold second large market share in the global automatic clotting timer systems market due to growing prevalence of chronic diseases. Asia Pacific will provide growth opportunities to the players in the automatic clotting timer systems market due to number of factors such as presence of large geriatric population, increasing healthcare infrastructure and increasing funding and investment towards the automated hemostasis products.
Key Data Points Covered in the Report
The market sizing of automatic clotting timer systems will be done by the adoption data triangulation approach, which is primarily based on experimental techniques, such as patient-level data, to obtain precise market estimations and insights on Molecule and Drug Classes, API Formulations and preferred modes of administration. Bottom-up approach is always used to obtain insightful data for the specific countries/regions. The country-specific data is again analyzed to derive data at a global level. This methodology ensures high-quality and accuracy of information.
Secondary research will be used at the initial phase to identify the age-specific disease epidemiology, diagnosis rate and treatment pattern, as per disease indications. Each piece of information will be eventually analyzed during the entire research project, which will help build a strong base for the primary research information.
Primary research participants include demand-side users such as key opinion leaders, physicians, surgeons, nursing managers, clinical specialists who provide valuable insights on trends and clinical application of the drugs, key treatment patterns, adoption rate, and compliance rate.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Automatic Clotting Timer Systems Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Automatic Clotting Timer Systems Market Assessment by Product Type
Examples of some of the players identified in the global automatic clotting timer systems market are F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Medtronic, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Siemens Healthcare, Nihon Kohden Corporation, Werfen Life Group, S.A., Alere Inc., Diagnostica Stago S.A.S., International Technidyne, Edison, NJ, Sysmex Corporation, Helena Laboratories, etc. Majority of automatic clotting timer systems are available as point-of-care tests. However, the point-of-care automatic clotting timer systems market offers a global opportunity to its manufacturers, as they are the common tests performed globally. Increasing usage of these systems has created ample opportunities for the manufactures to come up with more effective solutions over the forecast period.
| || || |
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Automatic Clotting Timer Systems Market by product type, technology, application, end user and region
- Regional level market analysis of North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific Excluding Japan, Japan, Middle East & Africa by test type, end user segments and country
- Automatic Clotting Timer Systems Market Dynamics & Opportunity Assessment
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013 - 2017
- Automatic Clotting Timer Systems Market Size & Forecast 2018 - 2028
- Automatic Clotting Timer Systems Agents Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Shifting industry dynamics
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected industry size, recent industry trends
- Key competition landscape, market structure, regulatory scenario
- Epidemiology outlook for diseases
- Economical spending, regional healthcare outlook, consumer healthcare expenditure
- Availability of testing, cost of test, specificity and sensitivity of test kits
- Strategies for key players and product offerings, channel strategies, regional foot print, channel footprint
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance in terms of value and volume
By Product type
- Point of Care
- Clinical laboratory analyzer
- Cardiovascular and vascular surgery
- Cardiac catheterization laboratories
- Critical care units
- Hemodialysis units
- Optical detection
- Laser based detection
- Mechanical detection
- Fluorescent based detection
By End user
- Clinical Laboratories
- Ambulatory surgical centers
- Academic & research Institutes
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan
- Middle East & Africa
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Automatic Clotting Timer Systems Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Automatic Clotting Timer Systems Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Automatic Clotting Timer Systems Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Automatic Clotting Timer Systems Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)