This Automotive Nfc market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Automotive Nfc market.
Automotive NFC Market: Introduction
The continuously changing world and the technological enhancement in the field of communication becoming more connected thereby creating the need to boosting the technology in an automobile at a faster pace- automotive radar, NFC (Near Field Communication), cellular connectivity, and wireless power are now integrated into the mid and high-end automobile.
Automobile is no longer just a means of transportation but has been embedded with various communication interfaces and devices. Automotive NFC (Near Field Communication) is basically a short range bidirectional communication technology which allows interaction distance of few centimetres at a specified data transfer rate. Automotive NFC is a set of communication practice that allows two electronic equipment, among which is usually one is a portable device such as a smartphone, to establish communication by bringing them within the short distance of other which is fixed to the part. A subset of NFC, RFID appears to expand beyond mobile phones to automobile applications. This can be seen as a differentiating factor for many new in-car functions for the customers and also can simplify the existing in-car functions. Near-field communication stack for an automobile is a runtime software which implements the NFC protocol stack.
Automotive NFC Market: Dynamics
Demand for Automotive NFC (Near Field Communication) is estimated to increase over the forecast period due to growing usage of vehicles and increasing preference by end users to have an convenient communication system installed in the vehicle. Automotive NFC consumption is highly dependent on the production and new sales of automobile across the globe. Attributes, such as rising per capita income and increased spending by the general population are expected to increase the sales of automobile in the developing economies which are expected to boost the consumption of Automotive NFC in the long-term scenario. Also, individual preference towards the adoption of new technology and innovative products is also expected to fuel the growth of the Automotive NFC market. Increase in the sales of high-end automobiles life have also increased the market of automotive NFC and anticipated to fuel the growth of Automotive NFC market over the forecast period as well.
However, the factors such as low general awareness and low adoption rate in developing economic countries has been seen as a restraint to the growth of the automotive NFC market over the forecast period. However, the prevailing trend to use new technology device for improved results will contribute towards the growth of the demand for automotive NFC market, during the forecast period.
Automotive NFC Market: Regional Outlook
Europe, followed by North America, is expected to hold a major share in the global Automotive NFC (Near Field Communication) market and is expected to behold it even in the forecast period. The Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing market in the Automotive NFC market owing to high growth in new vehicle sales in the region. North America and Europe are a mature market and it is expected to hold more than half of the market share of the global Automotive NFC market. Rest of the world is estimated to account for a relatively small share of the Automotive NFC market.
Automotive NFC Market: Market Participants
Some of the examples of the market participants operating across the value chain of the global Automotive NFC market are:
- Sony Corporation
- NXP Semiconductors N.V.
- Broadcom Inc.
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- STMicroelectronics N.V.
- Panasonic Corporation
- Alpine Electronics Inc.
- Smartrac N.V.
- PREMO S.A.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Automotive Nfc Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Automotive NFC Market: Segmentation
Based on the type, the Automotive NFC market can be segmented as follows:
- 106 Kbit/s
- 212 Kbit/s
- 424 Kbit/s
Based on the Application, the Automotive NFC market can be segmented as follows:
- On Board Units
- Car Keys
Based on the sales channel, the Automotive NFC market can be segmented as follows:
- Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
Based on the vehicle type, the Automotive NFC market can be segmented as follows:
- Passenger Car
- Light commercial vehicle
- Heavy commercial vehicle
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Automotive Nfc Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Automotive Nfc Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Automotive Nfc Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Automotive Nfc Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.