This Battery Packaging market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Battery Packaging market.
Global Battery Packaging Market: Introduction
Packaging Industry has spread its feet in almost all sectors, whether it is food, pharmaceutical, consumer goods, etc. Batteries are an integral part of our daily lives. The increasing penetration of batteries in almost all the prominent industries, has led to rising demand for safe battery packaging solutions. Battery packaging manufacturers focus on customizable packaging solutions for batteries, depending on size requirement. The growing applications of batteries in our daily lives, increases the need for safe battery packaging. In a highly competitive world, it takes more than quality to leave an impression on consumers. Attractive designs, including transparent blister packs have witnessed increased preference among battery packaging manufacturers, owing to better product presentation. Battery packaging manufacturers emphasize on safe packaging solutions, to avoid chemical leakage. Battery packaging solutions such as blister packaging, strip packaging, corrugated packaging, and bliss boxes have witnessed increased penetration in the global battery packaging market, in the last few decades. Safe battery packaging enjoys high preference, as higher the energy, higher is the risk factor for chemical leakage. Batteries are expected to witness increased application over the forecast period, which in turn, is expected to translate into growth for the global battery packaging market.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
The global consumer electronics market has witnessed significant transformation in the past couple of decades. The global battery packaging market is expected to grow on the backdrop of consumer electronics industry growth and growing industrialization. The ever-lasting demand for batteries is anticipated to fuel demand for battery packaging solutions, across the globe. Another important factor anticipated to drive growth of the global battery packaging market is innovation in battery packaging designs. Battery packaging solutions which provide excellent product presentation are more likely to be purchased. Growth in the automotive and the consumer electronics industries, in the last few years has facilitated growth of the global battery packaging market. Economic powerhouses such as India and China have strategies to double their production output, over the next five years, which is expected to provide significant opportunities to the global battery packaging market. All these factors help drive growth of the global battery packaging market. Despite the positive outlook, there are certain factors which might hamper growth of the global battery packaging market including increasing integration of batteries in electronic devices. Many devices come with inbuilt batteries, which does not require packaging.
Global Battery Packaging Market: Segmentation
Global battery packaging market has been segmented on the basis of packaging type, raw material used, and end use industries:
Global Battery Packaging Market: Regional Outlook
Based on regions, the bliss box former machine is segmented into seven regions namely North America, Western Europe, Asia Pacific except Japan, Eastern Europe, Latin America, Middle-east and Africa, and Japan. Developed regions such as North America, Japan, etc. lead the global battery packaging market, owing to a large automated industry and a highly mature consumer electronics industry. However regions such as Latin America and Asia Pacific, are expected to witness meteoric growth in the global battery packaging market. Steady industrial growth in these regions, especially the consumer electronics industry, will drive demand for batteries, which in turn is expected to fuel the battery packaging market. The MEA battery packaging market is also anticipated to witness steady growth, over the forecast period.
Global Battery Packaging Market: Market Key Players
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Battery Packaging Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
On the basis of packaging type:
- Blister packaging
- Strip packaging
- Corrugated packaging
On the basis of raw material used:
On the basis of end use industries
- Consumer Electronics industry
- Automotive industry
- Robotics Industry
Few of the key players operating in the global battery packaging market are:
- Amcor Rigid Plastics USA, Inc.
- Bemis Company, Inc.
- WestRock Company
- Ball Corporation
- Mondi Group Plc.
- Smurfit Kappa Group Plc.
- Stora Enso Ingerois Oy
- Coveris Holdings S.A.
- DS Smith Plc.
- Graphic Packaging International, Inc.
Regional analysis includes
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Battery Packaging Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Battery Packaging Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Battery Packaging Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Battery Packaging Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)