This Carcinogenic Chemical Alternatives market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Carcinogenic Chemical Alternatives market.
Cancer stands among the leading causes of ill health and mortality worldwide. According to ‘World Cancer Report, 2014’, published by the International Agency for Research on Cancer, nearly 8.2 million cancer related deaths occurred in 2012 and the number of new cases is expected to grow significantly over the next two decades. Many chemicals are found to have carcinogenic effect on humans. Governments from across the world have directed to prohibit use of such chemicals and encourage using other non-toxic and alternative chemicals in the need of environmental and human safety. Organizations such as International Labor Organization (ILO), United Nations Environment Program (UNEP) and World Health Organization (WHO) are making collaborative efforts to promote the use of substitute to carcinogenic chemicals. In light of these developments, the market for carcinogenic chemical alternatives is expected to gain high traction over the forecast period of 2016-2026.
Carcinogenic Chemical Alternatives Market: Drivers and Restraints
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Legal restrictions over these hazardous chemicals have proven to be the strongest drivers for the carcinogenic chemical alternatives market. However, lack of awareness, delay in proper law enforcement and techno-commercial feasibility are among the major challenges impeding growth of this market.
Carcinogenic Chemical Alternatives Market: Segmentation
Applications: Herbicides, Fungicides, Pressure-treated woods and others.
Applications: Constructions (floor tiles, roofing papers, etc.)
Applications: Paints and rubber manufacture
Applications: Aerospace industry
Applications: Adhesives for plastics
Applications: Stainless steel by-products
Applications: Pharmaceutical products
Carcinogenic Chemical Alternative: Salicylic acid
Carcinogenic Chemical Alternatives Market: Region wise outlook
Based on geography, the carcinogenic chemical alternatives market is segmented into seven key regions, namely North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ), Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Japan and Middle-East and Africa (MEA). Among these, Asia-Pacific is expected to emerge as a high demand–high growth market for carcinogenic chemical alternatives over the forecast period. However, owing to strict government regulations, demand from Europe and North America is expected to remain high throughout the forecast period.
Carcinogenic Chemical Alternatives Market: Key Players
Some of the key players reported in this study of the carcinogenic chemical alternatives market include Weihai Xiangyu Technology Co. Ltd., Shanghai Di Lang International Trade Co., Ltd., Robinson Manufacturing Company Co. Inc., American Excelsior, Inc., JELU-WERK J. Ehrler GmbH and Co. KG, Rempac Foam, LLC, ZOLTEK, Eagle Picher Technologies, LLC, HBL Power systems Limited, The Dow Chemical Company, Total SA, BASF SE, ExxonMobil Chemical Company, Abu Dhabi Polymers Ltd., Reliance Industries Ltd. and Wolseley Industrial Group.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Carcinogenic Chemical Alternatives Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Based on their physiochemical characteristics and applications, some of the identified carcinogenic chemicals/ materials and their substitutes are listed below:
- Arsenic and its compounds
Carcinogenic Chemical Alternative: Borates
Carcinogenic Chemical Alternative: Polyurethane foams
Carcinogenic Chemical Alternative: Cyclohexane
Carcinogenic Chemical Alternative: Carbon fiber composites
- Vinyl Chloride
Carcinogenic Chemical Alternative: High density polyethylene (HDPE)
Carcinogenic Chemical Alternative: Copper-tin based plating
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Market Supply & Demand
- Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Manufacturing Technology
- Market Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- APEJ (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Carcinogenic Chemical Alternatives Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Carcinogenic Chemical Alternatives Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Carcinogenic Chemical Alternatives Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Carcinogenic Chemical Alternatives Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.