This Chloroprene Rubber market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Chloroprene Rubber market.
Chloroprene is a colorless liquid which is used as a monomer to produce polymer polychloroprene. Polychloroprene is a type of synthetic rubber. The main attributes of this synthetic rubber are high elasticity, solvent resistance, heat resistance, perspiration, adhesion to different substrates and weather aging. Chloroprene rubber derives demand from a host of end use industries such as rubber industry, and adhesive industry. Chloroprene rubber is also used to manufacture dipped articles such as gloves, to improve bitumen quality and to manufacture molded foam.
Chloroprene rubber finds extensive industrial uses as hoses and belts in automotives, as architectural rubber product and also as general industrial materials. Earlier the application of chloroprene rubber was limited to electrical wires and adhesives. However the market has changed dramatically and now experiences considerable demand from automobile components and industrial products.
Majority of the demand for chloroprene rubber comes from China, Japan and the U.S. China in particular has high consumption of chloroprene rubber and its consumption increase is rapid due to the emergence of manufacturing industries in the location. Developing countries in Latin America, Asia Pacific, and Eastern Europe witnessed strong demand for this material. Economic growth, increasing automotive output and emergence of manufacturing industries in these regions have resulted in higher consumption of chloroprene rubber.
Chloroprene rubber is one of the most favored synthetic rubbers. However there are a lot of potential substitutes for its application. One of the main competitors for chloroprene rubber is natural rubber, as they can be easily substituted in applications. The price of rubber serves as the deciding factor between the two. Other than natural rubber, styrene-butadiene rubber, polybutadiene rubber, and polyisoprene have grown is acceptance and is expected to account for substantial demand.
Some of the companies who manufacture chloroprene rubber are DuPont Dow Elastomers, Bayer AG, EniChem Elastomers S.A, and TOSOH Corporation.
This research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically-supported and industry-validated market data and projections with a suitable set of assumptions and methodology. It provides analysis and information by categories such as market segments, regions, product types and distribution channels.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size & Forecast 2015 -2025
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
- Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis includes
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Argentina & Others
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Chloroprene Rubber Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Chloroprene Rubber Market
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Chloroprene Rubber Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Chloroprene Rubber Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Chloroprene Rubber Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Chloroprene Rubber Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.