This Cocoa Bean Extract market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Cocoa Bean Extract market.
Outlook for the Cocoa Bean Extract Market:
Cocoa bean extract is a bitter mixture produced from cocoa beans. It is a concentrated form of cocoa beans. Cocoa bean extract is rich in flavanols, procyanidines, etc. and is used to enhance the flavour of food formulations that contain chocolate.
Cocoa bean extract is available in two forms – liquid and powder. Cocoa bean extract can easily mix with various products such as chocolates, cakes, baby food, etc., without leaving any precipitate. Cocoa bean extract has applications in several industries, which include food, beverages, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, etc., and can be easily used without emulsifiers, suspension agents, etc.
Cocoa bean extract is gaining traction in the food & beverages and pharmaceutical industries
Consumers are focusing on the usage of nutritional food products that are organic and have a higher shelf-life, because of which the manufacturers of food and beverages are seeking food ingredients that fulfil the requirements of consumers and help develop innovative products. Cocoa bean extract meets the requirements of consumers as it is organic and has a higher shelf-life, due to which the demand for cocoa bean extract from the food and beverages industry is likely to increase.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
The scientific data on cocoa bean extract has boosted its usage in the pharmaceutical industry as it provides several health benefits. Companies are focusing on the development of pharmaceutical products that use cocoa bean extracts in capsules, tablets, etc., to provide health benefits along the classic flavour of cocoa.
However, unfavourable weather conditions which affects the quality as well as the yield of cocoa beans is one of the major factors restraining the cocoa bean extract market. In 2017, the cocoa production in Ghana was affected due to mixed weather conditions. Unpredictable climate can decrease the production of cocoa beans, which is likely to increase its cost price. Increase in the price of cocoa bean extract is likely to hamper its demand from the manufacturers of various products, and this is expected to restrain the growth of the cocoa bean extract market.
Global Cocoa Bean Extract Market: Some key market players operating in the cocoa bean extract market are Bioriginal Food & Science Corporation, The Green Labs, John Aromas, Kerry Inc., Cyvex Nutrition, Inc., Ambe Phytoextracts Pvt Ltd., PROVA SAS, Panacea Phytoextracts Pvt. Ltd., Haldin, CPC Ingredients, Indo-World, Tharakan and Company and Van Aroma.
Global Cocoa Bean Extract Market: Key Developments
In May 2018, Prova launched a new collection of cocoa bean extracts and flavours, which have a long shelf life and are eight times stronger than cocoa powder. These products have a less powdery mouth-feel and taste better than cocoa or chocolate.
In 2016, Naturex, in collaboration with Barry Callebaut, launched its first cocoa bean extract products for the cardiovascular health supplement market. The CocoActiv ingredient was mainly designed to be incorporated in tablets, gummies, capsules, etc.
In 2014, Nutegrity launched an organic cocoa bean extract named CocoaNol, which has the antioxidant property of chocolate and can be used by industries, such as food & beverages, dietary supplements, etc., to develop innovative products.
Opportunities for Cocoa Bean Extract Market Participants:
The preference of consumer for new flavours and the increasing demand for chocolate products are some of the factors that are likely to facilitate the growth of the cocoa bean extract market. The Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) is a large market for chocolate, which is expected to grow in the future. This is likely to create growth opportunities for the manufacturers of cocoa bean extract to expand their distribution network and provide a variety of cocoa bean extracts in the region. The demand for speciality chocolates is growing in France, Germany, Italy and several other countries, and consumers are seeking organic and higher quality of cocoa content in their chocolates, which is expected to boost the demand for cocoa bean extract in these countries.
Brief Approach to Cocoa Bean Extract Market Research
The analysis will be done using a modelling-based approach and triangulation methodology to estimate the data covered in the cocoa bean extract market report. A detailed understanding and assessment of the cocoa bean extract market in terms of flavour, application and the encapsulation process of the segments covered in the study is followed by carrying out a demand-side approach to estimate the sales of target segments, which is then cross-referenced with a supply-side assessment of the value generated over a pre-defined period. The statistics and data are collected at a regional level, consolidated and synthesised at a global level to estimate the overall size of the cocoa bean extract market.
Key Data Points Covered in the Cocoa Bean Extract Market Report
Some of the key data points covered in our report include:
- An overview of the Cocoa Bean extract market, including background and evolution
- Macroeconomic factors affecting the Cocoa bean extract market and its potential
- Market dynamics, such as drivers, challenges and trends
- Detailed value chain analysis of the Cocoa bean extract market
- Cost structure of the products and segments covered in the study
- In-depth pricing analysis, by key segments, regions and by major market participants
- Analysis of supply and demand, such as top producing and consuming geographies, imports/exports and overall trade scenario
- Analysis of the Cocoa bean extract market structure, including a tier-wise categorization of key market participants
- Competitive landscape of the Cocoa Bean extract market, including detailed profiles of the top players in this market
The cocoa bean extract market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The cocoa bean extract market report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on Cocoa bean extract market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Cocoa Bean Extract Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Cocoa bean extract Market: Segmentation:
Cocoa bean extract segmentation on the basis of the nature:
- Organic Cocoa Bean Extract
- Conventional Cocoa Bean Extract
Cocoa bean extract segmentation on the basis of the form:
Cocoa bean extract segmentation on the basis of the end use:
- Food & beverage industry
- Infant formula and baby food,
- Others (e.g. cereals, etc.)
- Cosmetics & Personal Care
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Others (e.g. Dietary supplements, etc.)
Cocoa Bean Extract Market Report Highlights:
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing Cocoa bean extract market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on Cocoa Bean extract market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint