This Consumer Electronic Accessories market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Consumer Electronic Accessories market.
Consumer electronics refers to any device containing an electronic circuit board that is intended for everyday use by individuals. The increasing disposable income of significantly large population in developing economies is a major driver for the global consumer electronics market. Consumer electronic accessories are something that are added to consumer electronics that have a useful or decorative purpose. Hence, the market trend of electronic accessories is majorly dependent upon that of consumer electronics.
There are various types of consumer electronics available in the market which can be categorized into those used for entertainment, communications and home-office activities. Over the years due to change in technology the market of consumer electronics has substantially grown. There is a huge demand for smartphone, smart TV, tablet, set-top box, laptop and game console. Additionally, wearable devices are gaining popularity due to many factors as it combines technology and health with more real-time applications
Consumer Electronic Accessories Market: Drivers and Challenges
The most exciting developments in near future in consumer electronics is in the realms of virtual reality, entertainment, home automation, transportation and wearable devices. This will cause an upsurge in the consumer electronic accessories market too. For example there is a huge demand for earphones and headphones over the last few years in countries such as China, India, South Korea, and Japan. Latin America is also expected to experience significant growth of earphones and headphones market driven by growing number of portable devices in the region. This is due to external factors like technological advancements in Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Infrared and internal factors like minimization of overall weight of headphone and noise cancellation features. Shifting consumer trends toward the adoption of headphones/earphones during working out is also giving a push to the growth of this market. Moreover, companies are targeting youth by providing variants such as wireless speakers, wireless headphones, and microphones.
On the other hand, the increasing availability of low cost counterfeit products poses a significant challenge to the growth of earphones and headphones market in Asian countries such as China, India, Taiwan and Indonesia.
As consumer electronic accessories are an add-on to the consumer electronics, it is safe to say that the demand of consumer electronic accessories is majorly dependent upon sales of consumer electronic products. Based on current market scenario, North America has the largest market share in consumer electronics products, followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific. The U.S. and China together dominate the global consumer electronic market with more than one-third market share. In the Asia-Pacific region, China will maintain its dominance and India is expected to have a drastic upsurge in the demand due to increasing consumer awareness and a flourishing industrial sector. Hence, the demand for consumer electronic accessories will vary accordingly.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
Consumer Electronic Accessories Market Segments
- Consumer Electronic Accessories Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013 - 2015
- Consumer Electronic Accessories Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Value Chain
- Consumer Electronic Accessories Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- ompetition & Companies involved
- Consumer Electronic Accessories Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Consumer Electronic Accessories Market includes development of these systems in the following regions:
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Mexico, Others
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Consumer Electronic Accessories Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Consumer Electronic Accessories Market: Segmentation
Segmentation on the basis of product type:
- Audio & Video
- Camera & Photo
- Cell Phone
- Car Electronics
Segmentation on the basis of OEM’s & Distributed Market:
- mobile chargers
- mobile covers
- TV remote
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Consumer Electronic Accessories Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Consumer Electronic Accessories Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Consumer Electronic Accessories Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Consumer Electronic Accessories Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.