This Dry Yogurt market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Dry Yogurt market.
Dry Yogurt Market Outlook
Dry yogurt is a powder that is white to yellowish in colour. Dry yogurt or yogurt powder is produced using milk or regular yogurt. The production of dry yogurt is either by adding starting cultures to the milk then drying the product or by removing all the moisture from yogurt only until the remaining matter is dry and can easily be made into powder. Fat contents and pH levels of dry yogurt can vary depending upon the end-use applications of dry yogurt. According to this, there are different products types of dry yogurts that are available. The primary motive of dry yogurt manufacturing is to enhance the shelf life and stability of the yogurt.
Dry Yogurt is Replacing Yogurt in the Industrial Products to Impart a Yogurt Flavour at Low Production Costs
The use of dry yogurt in the food and beverages processing industry is extensive and not restricted to a certain type of product. It is being used in savoury, as well as sweet products. The storage of dry yogurt is easier as compared to the yogurt which needs to be refrigerated and has a shorter span. Whereas dry yogurt can be kept on the shelf and has a longer shelf life. The use of dry yogurt in food products is more than that of beverages and cosmetic products. This reduces the cost of production for the industrial manufacturers as its transport will also not cost much. This has resulted in the dry yogurt being used as a replacement for yogurt. Also, the availability of dry yogurt in various different flavours can provide the required taste and flavour in the food products. In the cosmetics and personal care industry, dry yogurt is expected to gain traction due to the high demand for natural ingredients in the products.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Dry Yogurt Market: Regional Analysis
The use of dry yogurt mainly in the industrial sector has led to its high demand increasing globally. But its demand in North America and Europe is the highest as the awareness among the consumers is more in these regions. Especially, in Europe, the use of dry yogurt is the highest as the bakery industry and the food industry is well developed. Also, the demand for natural cosmetic products is high in Europe and in the Middle East increasing the use of dry yogurt in these regions. South Asia is an attractive market for dry yogurt due to the growing food and beverages industry and the increasing awareness among the consumers in this region.
Dry Yogurt Market: Key Participants
The key participants in the dry yogurt market are –
- Glanbia Nutritionals
- Epi Ingredients
- Ace International LLP
- Almil AG
- Kerry Inc.
- PreGel America, Inc.
- C.P. Ingredients Ltd.
- Bluegrass Dairy & Food, Inc.
- Dr. Suwelack
- Armor Protéines
- Prolactal GmbH
- Bempresa Ltd.
- Schwarzwaldmilch GmbH
- Bayerische Milchindustrie eG
- Molda AG - Döhler Dahlenburg
- Ostmilch Handels GmbH
- BARTEX Sp. z o.o.
- Lactoland Trockenmilchwerk GmbH
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the dry yogurt market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as product type, application, and end use.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Dry Yogurt Market Segments
- Dry Yogurt Market Dynamics
- Dry Yogurt Market Size
- Dry Yogurt Supply and Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges pertaining to Dry Yogurt Market
- Competition Landscape and Emerging Market Participants in Dry Yogurt Market
- Technology related to Production/Processing of Dry Yogurt
- Value Chain Analysis of the Dry Yogurt Market
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Dry Yogurt Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Dry Yogurt Market: Segmentation
The dry yogurt market can be segmented on the basis of nature, product type, flavour, application, end user and sales channel.
On the basis of nature, the dry yogurt market can be segmented as –
On the basis of product type, the dry yogurt market can be segmented as –
- Skimmed Dry Yogurt
- Semi-skimmed Dry Yogurt
- Whole Dry Yogurt
On the basis of flavour, the dry yogurt market can be segmented as –
- Others (Passion Fruit, Blends)
On the basis of application, the dry yogurt market can be segmented as –
- Food Industry
- Dips and Dressings
- Nutrition and Snack Bar
- Frozen Novelties
- Dry Mixes
- Other (Meat Products, Cereals)
- Cosmetics and Personal Care
On the basis of end user, the dry yogurt market can be segmented as –
- Food and Beverage Processors
- Cosmetic Manufacturers
On the basis of sales channel, the dry yogurt market can be segmented as –
- Store-Based Retail
- Modern Grocery Retailers
- Convenience Stores
- Food & Drink Specialty Stores
- Independent Small Groceries
- Online Retail
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing dynamics of the dry yogurt market in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation and analysis
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in the dry yogurt market
- Competitive landscape of the dry yogurt market
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on dry yogurt market performance
- Must-have information for dry yogurt market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Dry Yogurt Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Dry Yogurt Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Dry Yogurt Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Dry Yogurt Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)