This Edutainment Centers market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Edutainment Centers market.
Global Edutainment Centers Market: Introduction
The word edutainment comes from the combination of the words “education” and “entertainment”. So the edutainment centers are the places that are visited by the children or their parents during the field trips such as aquariums, zoos, botanical gardens, science and children’s museum and these places have the educational aspects with the addition of amusement or entertainment. So edutainment centers are the centers where there is a provision of learning through leisure. So the edutainment centers provides exciting new ways for the kids to learn new things and have fun at the same time. The edutainment centers are marketed to parents as education and attracts children as a chance to play and have fun. The edutainment centers allows the parents to offer children the discovery and learning experiences and also allows them to go back in time. The new form of edutainment centers that has evolved incorporates some elements of pure entertainment and have a primary emphasis on discovery learning through free spontaneous play. Parents show up with their children at the edutainment centers because it’s good for their children and the children show up as it’s just plain fun for them.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Global Edutainment Centers Market: Dynamics
If kids start enjoying the education then it helps them to retain the things that they learn and this develops a positive attitude in them towards learning. Hence this is one of the major factors driving the growth of the edutainment centers market. Nowadays very less physical activity is seen in the modern lifestyle of children, whereas the edutainment centers helps to maintain a healthy lifestyle as children can do some physical activities while playing and learning. Thus this factor is also anticipated to fuel the growth of the edutainment centers market. The edutainment centers provides an area from where the parents can see their children all the time in a clean safe and bright environment. This is also one of the factors driving the growth of the edutainment centers market.
However, one of the major concern with the edutainment centers is the lack of control, as nobody check the possible misunderstanding of the learners. Thus this is one of the major factors restraining the growth of the edutainment centers market.
Global Edutainment Centers Market: Competition Landscape
In May 2017, LEGOLAND Discovery Center (Atlanta location) partnered with Georgia Department of Transportation (Georgia DOT) for offering daily educational program in the Model Builder Academy, which is a building themed class for families. This program is aimed at increasing learning about building techniques and roads and bridges.
The key vendors in Edutainment Centersmarket are Kidzania, CURIOCITY, Kindercity, Scarlett Entertainment, LegoLand Discovery, Vacation Edutainment, The Harlem Edutainment Company, Plabo, KidsSTOP and TimeOut.
Global Edutainment Centers Market: Regional Outlook
Geographically, the Edutainment Centersmarket can be segmented into North America, Western Europe, Latin America, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ), Middle East and Africa (MEA), and Japan.
North America is expected to hold the largest market share in the edutainment centers market due to presence of large market players in this region. Edutainment centers market in Western Europe is anticipated to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period due to highly innovative and unique theme park concepts catering to various target audiences.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Edutainment Centers Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Edutainment Centers Market: Segmentation
The global Edutainment Centersmarket can be segmented on the basis of gaming type, visitor demographics, facility size, revenue source and region.
Edutainment Centers Market, by gaming type
- Hybrid Combination
Edutainment Centers Market, by visitor demographics
- Children (0-12)
- Teenager (13-18)
- Young Adult (19-25)
- Adult (25+)
Edutainment Centers Market, by facility size
- 5,001 to 10,000 Sq Feet
- 10,001 to 20,000 Sq Feet
- 20,001 to 40,000 Sq Feet
- >40,000 Sq Feet
Edutainment Centers Market, by revenue source
- Entry Fees & Ticket Sales
- Food & Beverages
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Edutainment Centers Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Edutainment Centers Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Edutainment Centers Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Edutainment Centers Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.