This Fat Replacing Starch market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Fat Replacing Starch market.
Fat-Replacing Starch Market Outlook
The fat-replacing starch is developed with the focus of providing the manufacturers in the end-use industries with an excellent option to replace the fat with the help of starch. Fat-replacing starch is used in the preparation of various food items such as cake, biscuits, infant formula, etc. Fat-replacing starch is added to soups, sauces, fillings, puddings and other such preparations to thicken and improve the viscosity of the products. Fat-replacing starch works as a thickening, emulsifying, and stabilizing agent. Fat-replacing starch is produced from various sources such as pea, wheat, maize, tapioca, rice, and potato. Fat-replacing starch are easy to digest and at the same enable the preparation of products with low-fat content.
Increasing Health-awareness Among the Consumers Drives the Sales of Fat-Replacing Starch
The demand for clean-label products is estimated to propel the fat-replacing starch market. As awareness is increasing at the global level, the inclination towards the use of healthy products is also increasing. In recent years there has been a lot of change in consumer preferences.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
The consumers are focusing on various factors such as ingredients, price, brand, etc. before purchasing a product. Thus, the manufacturers are trying to incorporate healthy ingredients in the products to increase the consumer base. The important factor for the manufacturers in the food and beverage industry is to develop healthy products without any compromise on the taste. Thus, fat-replacing starch serves as an excellent ingredient as it helps to reduce the fat content in the end product. Fat-replacing starch also helps to improve the texture and flavour of the product. Therefore, the various advantages of fat-replacing starch and the trend for clean-label products are anticipated to increase its demand in the food and beverage industry.
The increase in weight-management problems, sedentary lifestyle, and trend of healthy snacking are anticipated to serve as some of the major drivers for the fat-replacing starch. The manufacturers are producing biscuits, cakes, and other such snacks with less fat and sugar content to attract health-conscious consumers. The increasing obesity and over-weight population are increasing the demand for low-fat products, and thus, is estimated to influence the fat-replacing starch market.
Fat-Replacing Starch Market: Regional Analysis
The demand for fat-replacing starch is anticipated to increase in North America and Asia Pacific region. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the obesity affected around 93.3 million of the adults in the US, i.e. the occurrence of obesity was around 40%. The increasing prevalence of obesity in the US adults increases the inclination towards the use of low-fat products. Fat-replacing starch can be used in the preparation of a large variety of products without any compromise on the taste. Thus, the demand for fat-replacing starch is estimated to increase in the North America region. In Asia Pacific region, the high youth and increasing trend for healthy snacking are expected to attract the manufacturers in the food industry to incorporate fat-replacing starch in the products. The manufacturers of the fat-replacing starch have the opportunity to establish themselves in the Asia Pacific and North America to increase their sales.
Fat-Replacing Starch Market: Key Participants
Few of the key market players in the fat-replacing starch market are:
- Ingredion Incorporated
- Cargill, Incorporated
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Tate & Lyle PLC
- BENEO GmbH
- Ulrick & Short
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the fat-replacing starch market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as source, nature, and end-use.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Fat-replacing starch Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply and Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges pertaining to fat-replacing starch market
- Competition Landscape and Emerging Market Participants in fat-replacing starch market
- Technology related to Production/Processing of fat-replacing starch
- Value Chain Analysis of the fat-replacing starch market
The regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Fat Replacing Starch Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Fat-Replacing Starch Market Segmentation
The fat-replacing starch market can be segmented on the basis of source, nature, and end-use -
The fat-replacing starch market can be segmented on the basis of the source as:
The fat-replacing starch market can be segmented on the basis of nature as:
The fat-replacing starch market can be segmented on the basis of the end-use as:
- Food & Beverage Processing
- Bakery and Confectioneries
- Dairy Products
- Infant formula
- Snacks and Cereals
- Sauces, Soups, and Dressings
- Meat, Fish & Poultry products
- Milkshakes, and Juices
- Other Food & Beverage Processing
- Functional Foods and Dietary Supplements
- Animal Nutrition
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing dynamics of the fat-replacing starch market in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation and analysis
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in the fat-replacing starch market
- Competitive landscape of the fat-replacing starch market
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on fat-replacing starch market performance
- Must-have information for fat-replacing starch market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint