This Food Grade Lubricants market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Food Grade Lubricants market.
Food grade lubricants are a group of industrial lubricants used to reduce the wear and tear caused by corrosion, friction, and chemical oxidation on industrial machinery. Sometimes, these lubricants can be employed to prevent and reduce electrical resistivity while increasing thermal conductivity. Food grade lubricants find their application mostly in the food and beverage and pharmaceutical industries since they do not pose any physiological threat or affect the odor and taste of finished products from these companies.
With the increase in demand for food products such as oilseed, meat, dairy, and beer by consumers globally, food and beverage processing machinery will be faced with an increase in the workforce, which often causes the wear and tear of industrial equipment. Food and beverage industries are ramping up the production of food-grade lubricants to help maintain this industrial equipment. And the outcome of this will act as a boost for the market.
Food Grade Lubricants Market Driven by Consumer Lifestyle
Life in the 21st century has evolved, and people are towards a convenient lifestyle. Time and skill are two great things that are driving the world towards this change. While the number of individuals lacking time or ability to prepare food in their homes is increasing, a higher number of people who have both the time and skill are currently searching for preservatives that can be used in the storage of their already prepared food.
Regardless of the time and skills, both groups of individuals require food-grade lubricants directly or indirectly. As the group with time and ability will need food-grade oils to maintain the taste of their foods, the convenience food market will also need to preserve their already prepared meals required to serve the group lacking time and ability.
This force is a global driving force, owning to the fact that it influences both consumers and other global markets. This force has been driving the market before now, and it’s estimated to continue with the trend within the forecast period, and afterward.
Increasing Application of Synthetic Oil-based Lubricant
The shift towards the use of synthetic oil-based lubricant is one factor that has fueled the growth of this industry. Synthetic oil-based lubricants have proven to be as effective as the conventional mineral oil when compared on based on performance. Its ability to resist heat, maintain corrosion steadiness and sturdiness is equivalent to that of mineral oil.
In addition to this property, synthetic oil-based lubricants create greater alertness amongst lubrication engineers. This property, in conjunction with the first and strict rules given by governments regarding food security, are factors likely to potentially raise the demand for food-grade lubricants within the duration of forecast.
Food Grade Lubricants Market Restraints
Investments on research spending leading to product innovation along with increase in demand for biodegradable products owing to the concern for environmental safety will like boost the market. However, the lack of knowledge and awareness among users may affect the growth of the industry.
In addition to this, lubricants tend to degrade, and cause growth of microbial thereby causing the declination in market growth.
Food Grade Lubricants: Region-wise Analysis
In the next few decades, the Asia Pacific region are estimated to experience a rapid growth in the food grade lubricants markets since awareness about food safety is increasing in countries like China and India. Governments of these two countries are also expected to enact laws regarding food safety in both countries of the Asia Pacific region and other regions.
The positive outlooks towards processed convenience food consumption in coupled with rise in consumer health consciousness are key factors that should drive the growth of this industry in the North America region, especially the US since it has the largest market size within this region.
Food Grade Lubricants Market: Competitive Landscape
- ITW ROCOL
- Bel-Ray Company LLC
- Lubriplate Lubricants Company
- Schaeffer Manufacturing Co.
- Suncor Energy Inc.
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts, and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Food Grade Lubricants Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Food Grade Lubricants Market Segment Analysis
The global food grade lubricants market can be segmented on the following basis:
- H1 lubricants
- H2 lubricants
- 3H lubricants (releasing agents)
- H3 lubricants (soluble oils)
- Food: Bakery
- Meat, poultry and sea food
- Others (animal feed, breakfast food, and confectionery food)
- Pharmaceuticals & cosmetics
- Others (packaging, food grade blending, and food machinery manufacturing)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Food Grade Lubricants Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Food Grade Lubricants Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Food Grade Lubricants Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Food Grade Lubricants Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)