This Greaseproof Paper Sheets market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Greaseproof Paper Sheets market.
Greaseproof Paper Sheets Market: Overview
Greaseproof paper sheets are the type of paper which are impermeable to grease and oil. Greaseproof paper sheets are an economical and adaptable solution for wrapping a wide range of food and are generally used in food packaging and cooking. These sheets are made by refining paper pulp to create a sheet with minimum possible porosity. During the manufacturing process, the density is improved by supercalendering, and the sheet is treated with starch and other chemicals to create greaseproof paper sheets. These sheets are ideal for wrapping a variety of food products like burgers and sandwiches or even used as a lining in snack boxes. Greaseproof paper sheets are an optimum solution to wrap products like cookies and chips which become soft and unhygienic if left uncovered. Greaseproof paper sheets can be pre-cut in custom sizes as per requirements. Overall, the outlook for the global greaseproof paper sheets market is expected to be positive during the forecast period.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Greaseproof Paper Sheets Market: Dynamics
Wrapping of food products like baked goods, cheese, and cold meats with greaseproof paper sheets ensures an oil-free, attractive, and hygienic way of storing and transportation. Greaseproof paper sheets can bear high temperature of up to 220° C and can be placed in refrigerators as well. This factor is supposed to drive the global greaseproof paper sheets market during the next decade. Greaseproof paper sheets are made up of pulp paper. Hence, they are an excellent biodegradable option for printing. These sheets can be availed in custom-printed and off-the-shelf formats. Printed greaseproof paper sheets are an eye-catching solution for branding and promotion. Serving food products wrapped in printed greaseproof paper sheets also enhances the product’s appeal to customers. Also, these can be printed with multiple color options. These factors are expected to fuel the growth of the global greaseproof paper sheets market during the forecast period. Various alternatives to greaseproof paper sheets, such as foils, oil papers, and wax papers, can hamper the growth of the global greaseproof paper sheets market during the next decade.
The outlook for the global greaseproof paper sheets market is expected to be positive. The APEJ region is expected to dominate the global greaseproof paper sheets market owing to the rising food service outlets coupled with growing disposable income of people, especially in countries such as China and India. North America region is expected to witness high growth in the global greaseproof paper sheets market. It is attributed to the availability of established and organized food outlets in the region and high demand for ready-to-eat food. European market is supposed to follow North America in terms of the demand for greaseproof paper sheets. MEA is expected to witness sluggish growth due to low acceptance of greaseproof paper sheets in the region.
Greaseproof Paper Sheets Market: Key Players
Few of the leading players operating in the global greaseproof paper sheets market are –
- Orient Co. Pte Ltd.
- Napco National Paper Products Co.
- KRPA Holding CZ, a.s.
- Charlotte Express Packaging Ltd.
- Twin Rivers Paper Company
- Fulton International Industry Limited
- Nordic Ecolabelling
- Troitsk Paper Factory
- Nordic Paper AS
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Greaseproof Paper Sheets Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Greaseproof Paper Sheets Market: Segmentation
Globally, the greaseproof paper sheets market has been segmented on the basis of coating type, product type, size, and region.
On the basis of coating type, the global greaseproof paper sheets market has been segmented into:
- Carboxymethyl Cellulose (CMC)
On the basis of printing, the global greaseproof paper sheets market has been segmented into:
- Unprinted Greaseproof Paper Sheets
- Printed Greaseproof Paper Sheets
On the basis of size and dimensions, the global greaseproof paper sheets market has been segmented into:
- 250 mm x 350 mm
- 310 mm x 350 mm
- 350 mm x 430 mm
On the basis of region, the global greaseproof paper sheets market is segmented into:
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan
- Middle East & Africa
- A detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Greaseproof Paper Sheets Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Greaseproof Paper Sheets Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Greaseproof Paper Sheets Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Greaseproof Paper Sheets Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)