This Histidine market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Histidine market.
Histidine Market Outlook
Histidine is an essential amino acid that is not produced by the human body and consumed through food or supplements, for the biosynthesis of proteins inside the body. Histidine-rich food includes meat, dairy products, whole grains, and soy. Histidine is essential for both animals and humans for the growth and development in their infant stages. However, in later stages, it is an active element involved in triggering immune reactions. In patients with defective metabolism, food sources are not enough and hence histidine is consumed through supplements or medicine. Apart from food, histidine is also used in cosmetic products as a fragrance and hair conditioning ingredient. A rise in the health and fitness market and sports nutrition sector has also led to the rise in the consumption of histidine based supplements. Histidine market is expected to witness a concurrent growth along with the health supplements and nutraceuticals.
Demand in Animal Feed Industry Drives Demand for Histidine Market
The histidine market is in the growth phase and has witnessed a growing number of manufacturers. Histidine’s potential as a nutritional element for cultivable fish species is driving the growth of the market across the globe. The rising demand for salmon farming (which is an important fishmeal for cultivating high-quality aquatic species), is encouraging manufacturers to satiate the demand by supplying histidine. Histidine has exhibited tremendous potential to act as an anti-residue agent in hair care products.
There have been increasing product launches which incorporate histidine within them. The research & development divisions of some of the key cosmetic products manufacturers have turned their focus on histidine for its valuable benefits. For instance, in January 2017, the company Proctor & Gamble, which manufactures hair care and cosmetic products formulated the ingredient containing histidine and fermented corn and launched a new product line in its shampoos category- Herbal Essentials. New players in the industry are strategizing to offer histidine at lower prices than what the established players are offering, to gain a larger market share in the global histidine market. However, end-use consumers are looking for clean-label ingredients, that is, natural ingredients in their products and hence, synthetic based food supplements such as histidine food supplements may suffer a negative impact due to this trend. Histidine also results in the formation of histamine in fish and edible fish products which is the cause of food poisoning. Such negative properties may be a hindrance for the growth of the market.
Histidine Market: Regional Analysis
By production volume, histidine production is largely concentrated in Japan. This is also attributed to Japan’s leading position in the amino-acid fermentation technology and an increasing number of patents aimed at developing advanced ingredients derived from natural sources. In terms of consumption, Asia occupies a major share in the histidine market, followed by Europe. In terms of growth, China and ASEAN are expected to exhibit high growth over the forecast period in the histidine market. Growth in the Japanese histidine market may be hindered due to fluctuations in the foreign exchange rates and slowing economic growth of Japan. Hence, expanding manufacturing plants in regions with high demand is a good opportunity for Japan.
Histidine Market: Key Participants
Some of the market participants in the histidine market are:
- Ajinomoto North America, Inc.
- Sisco Research Laboratories Pvt. Ltd.
- Merck KGaA
- Shandong Yangcheng Biotech Co.,Ltd
- Kyowa Hakko Bio Co.,Ltd.
- Shine Star (Hubei) Biological Engineering Co., Ltd.
- Suvchem Laboratory Chemicals
- Iris Biotech Gmbh
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Avantor, Inc.
- AuNutra Industries, Inc.
- Daesang Corporation
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the histidine market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as product type, application, and end use.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Histidine Market Segments
- Histidine Market Dynamics
- Histidine Market Size
- Histidine Supply and Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges pertaining to Histidine Market
- Competition Landscape and Emerging Market Participants in Histidine Market
- Technology related to Production/Processing of Histidine
- Value Chain Analysis of the Histidine Market
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Histidine Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The histidine market is segmented on the basis of source and end use.
On the basis of source, the histidine market is segmented into:
On the basis of end use, the histidine market is segmented into:
- Dietary Supplements
- Animal Feed
- Cosmetics and Personal Care
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing dynamics of the histidine market in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation and analysis
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in the histidine market
- Competitive landscape of the histidine market
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on histidine market performance
- Must-have information for histidine market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Histidine Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Histidine Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Histidine Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Histidine Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)