This Hygiene Packaging Films market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Hygiene Packaging Films market.
Global Hygiene Packaging Films Market: Overview
Hygiene Packaging Films are basically multilayer co-extruded films that are used for the packaging of products such as baby diapers, adult incontinence, bathroom tissues, moist towelettes, paper towel, sanitary napkins and other female hygiene products. Hygiene packaging films are produced up three to four layers and has a thickness ranging from 10µ to 150µ. Hygiene packaging films are capable of high technology printing. The ink system for printing is designed such that it ensures high resistance to fading. Both breathable and non-breathable materials can be used to manufacture hygiene packaging films. Hygiene packaging films made from cast method contains CaCO3 which is breathable, this is achieved by stretching the film to form micro holes. Hygiene packaging films reduces the risk of skin irritation as it is soft, drape-able, comfortable and safe. Hygiene packaging films enables efficient production in the manufacture of the final products. Hygiene packaging films are easy to print and are available with or without micro-perforation. Special mechanical features of the hygiene packaging films guarantees high stability. Polypropylene and polyethylene resins are often used to manufacture hygiene packaging films. These resins meet the requirement needed for hygiene packaging film which include, smooth surface, good sealing, and tear propagation resistance, low gel levels and easy cutting. Hygiene packaging films are used for the single wrapping of sanitary napkins. Hygiene packaging films are suitable for packaging sanitary towels due to outstanding properties at mechanical stress also for other sectors where high speed welding and packaging is needed.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Global Hygiene Packaging Films Market: Dynamics
The demand for hygiene packaging films is expected to rise during the forecast, mainly due to the rise in consumer awareness for personal care to avoid contagious diseases. Berry Global Group is one of the leading manufacturers of hygiene packaging films. The company provides films, non-woven and laminates provide comfort and protection across a range of diapers and pant application area. Hygiene packaging films manufacturers are offering films that deliver differentiating softness and bulk along with high visual attractiveness. Hygiene packaging films offer functionality with high breathability, heat and moisture vapor release. Hygiene packaging films used for packaging wipes are capable of providing form and function with a variety of closure options that provide flat and tight seal preventing the moisture from entering. Hygiene packaging films are produced with high quality raw material to give optimal stiffness strength and sealing properties. Despite the positive outlook of the hygiene packaging films market, the growth in the use of pulp & paper for hygiene packaging is likely to hamper the market for hygiene packaging films. By combining cellulosic and pulp fiber technology, pulp & paper material is used for the packaging of personal hygiene products such as sanitary napkins, diapers, wipe, tissues etc.
Global Hygiene Packaging Films Market: Regional Overview
The Hygiene Packaging Films market is expected to register a healthy CAGR during the forecast period. North America accounts for a lion’s share in the global Hygiene Packaging Films market followed by Europe. Due to the rise in consumer awareness for personal hygiene the market for Hygiene Packaging Films is expected to grow at a steady rate.
Global Hygiene Packaging Films Market: Key Players
- S.B Packaging
- Berry Global Group
- KRIS PlexiPacks
- Polifilm Group
- Lyondell Basell
- Venture Industries
The Hygiene Packaging Films market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of Hygiene Packaging Films market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with Hygiene Packaging Films market attractiveness as per segments. The Hygiene Packaging Films report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on Hygiene Packaging Films market segments and geographies.
Regional analysis includes –
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ)
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Hygiene Packaging Films Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Hygiene Packaging Films Market: Segmentation
Global hygiene packaging films market is segmented on the basis of type into:
Global hygiene packaging films market is segmented on the basis of production method into:
Global hygiene packaging films market is segmented on the basis of thickness into:
- Less than 30µ
- 30 µ - 100 µ
- More than 100 µ
Global hygiene packaging films market is segmented on the basis of packaging applications into:
- Sanitary Napkins
- Adult Incontinence
- Paper Towels
- Bathroom Tissues
- Surgical Drapes
- A detailed overview of Hygiene Packaging Films market
- Changing Hygiene Packaging Films market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth Hygiene Packaging Films market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size regarding volume and value
- Recent market trends and developments
- Competitive landscape for the global market
- Strategies for key players in the market Machines and products offered
- Potential and niche segments in market, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Hygiene Packaging Films Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Hygiene Packaging Films Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Hygiene Packaging Films Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Hygiene Packaging Films Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)