This Mea Cloud Integration market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Mea Cloud Integration market.
Cloud integration also known as IPaaS (integration platform as a service) is a process in which multiple application programs (such as ERM, CRM, business process management, DBMS, e-mail, web-conferencing etc.) and data are configured together in order to communicate with each other via cloud bases services. Cloud integration service is especially designed to help an enterprise to understand the availability of various cloud services and how these services can be efficiently used to benefit its business. Cloud integration is typically equipped with drag and drop tools, in-built connectors, maps and business rules, which improve its efficiency in processing various operations. Cloud integration can be classified into two categories such as internal integration and B2B (business to business) integration.
In traditional middleware requirement of extremely technically skilled staff, high implementation cost, and time consumption are some of the major drawbacks. On the other hand, cloud integration offers low total cost of ownership, ability to add new services emerging in the dynamic environment, set of connectors, device and independent access to personal data. In additional, cloud integration solutions also help end-users in improving order accuracy, reducing time required for various operations and improve operational effectiveness and efficiency. Moreover, it also helps companies to boost their market share by providing real-time customer services and attract new customers across the world, and achieve competitive advantages as well.
In past few years cloud integration market has grown radically in government and corporate sectors owing to various benefits it offers such as real-time access to personal data for any device anywhere, integration of personal data like contacts and calendars with different application programs, avoids data redundancy, and automation of business operations.
The cloud integration market can be segmented into implementation models, verticals and integration type. The cloud integration market can be sub-segmented into three implementation models such as private cloud, public cloud and hybrid cloud. On the basis of verticals the market can be further sub-segmented into public (government and educational institutes), manufacturing, retail, services, transportation, telecom, media and entertainment, healthcare and banking financial institutes and insurance (BFSI). Integration type segment includes on-premises to on-premises, cloud to cloud, cloud to on premises and business to business (B2B) integration. Regionally the market can be segmented into GCC countries, North African countries, other African countries and other Middle Eastern countries.
The cloud integration market in Middle East and Africa region expected to grow at a significant rate and projected to dominate the global cloud integration market for next four to five years. The key drivers of this market include enterprise mobility, increased agility, easy deployment and scalability of platforms, which are the major factors responsible for the growth of cloud integration market. The major restraint to cloud integration market is lack of awareness and security and privacy issues, which are hindering the growth of the market.
Major players in cloud integration market focuses on partnership, agreements, joint ventures, and acquisition & mergers strategies. For example in April 2014, Accenture announced its partnership with Liaison Technologies, in order to expand its customer base and enhancing patient’s experience through EHR (electronic health record) solutions integrated with totally functional online healthcare portals. Further, in February 2014, Oracle Incorporation acquired Bluekai to strengthen and extend its cloud marketing services with the world’s leading data management platform.
Some of the key player identified in this market are SAP SE, Neostratus Zrt., Bamboozle FZC., Liaison Technologies, Accenture Inc., IBM, Informatica Corporation, Tibco Software Inc., Fujitsu Ltd. and others.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the global oil & gas terminal automation market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry validated market data and projections with suitable set of assumptions and methodology.
The report covers an exhaustive analysis on
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competitions and Companies Involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across value chain. It provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Mea Cloud Integration Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Mea Cloud Integration Market
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Mea Cloud Integration Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Mea Cloud Integration Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Mea Cloud Integration Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Mea Cloud Integration Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.