This Multi Tenant Data Centers market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Multi Tenant Data Centers market.
In today’s world, business processes in enterprises strive on data center infrastructure, which caters the IT needs of an organization by storing, processing and serving a large amount of data in a server. As business processes are expanding rapidly, there is a surge in demand for data centers resulting in the evolvement of multi-tenant data centers. Multi-tenant data centers work on an architecture which caters multiple clients with a single instance of a software application, with clients having a shared affinity at some level. Generally, in a multi-tenancy data centers service, infrastructure management is done by the service provider and the end-user unit operates the provided service. Depending on the business requisite and regulations a tenant compartment may sweep across physical boundaries, organizational boundaries or even between two different enterprises.
Multi-tenant data centers deploy infrastructure which perfectly figures out how to deliver more with few resources resulting in the reduction of the capital expenditures in data centers. Companies are adopting the multi-tenant infrastructure as it also caters the need of a quick response in business processes in this competitive environment and also overcomes the challenge of finding skilled IT staff in different geographical regions where the enterprise is located.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
The ever growing internet traffic is the major driver for the growth of multitenant data centers market. Moreover, factors such as continuous up gradation in data centers resulting in obsolescence in existing data centers, increase in demand for IT services, and increased IT spending are driving the growth in multi-tenant data center market. Also, low operational costs, quick response and deployment, and technical advancements in IT are also some important factors resulting in the growth of multi-tenant data centers market.
However, data security concerns and inflexibility of some multi-tenant data centers are some challenges faced by multi-tenant data centers market.
Multi-tenant Data Centers Market: Segmentation
Multi-tenant data centers market can be segmented on the basis of application, end-user vertical, and region wise. On the basis of application, it can be further segmented into public cloud and private cloud. By end user vertical, it can be sub-segmented into IT and Telecom, Healthcare, Defence, Manufacturing, Retail, Media and Entertainment, Food and Beverages, Energy and Utility, and Others. Region wise, Multi-tenant data centers market can be segmented into North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Japan, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, and Middle East & Africa.
Multi-tenant Data Centers Market: Regional Overview
North America region is the largest market for multi-tenant data centers due to the presence of wide variety of end-user enterprises and competitive environment between them. In Europe, multi-tenant data centers market is also growing at a significant pace due to rise in business demands and IT needs. Multi-tenant data centers market growth in Asia-Pacific region is the fastest due to large scale outsourcing of managed hosting services in this region. Latin America and Middle East multi-tenant data centers market is at an emerging stage.
Multi-tenant Data Centers Market: Key Players
CenturyLink, Cisco, IBM Corporation, Digital Realty, Equinix, Inc., RACKSPACE, Global Switch, Level 3 Communications, and NTT Communications Corporation, are some of the key players in multi-tenant data centers market.
Other prominent players in this market include Ascenty, AT&T, CentriLogic, China Telecom, CtrlS Datacenters, Cyrus, Expedient Data Centers , Telefonica, Telehouse (KDDI), Datapipe, Digiplex, DuPont Fabros, , Fujitsu, HCL, Interoute Communications, Interxion, IO, NaviSite, PCCW Global, Singtel, Telstra International, Verizon Enterprise, and Zayo Group.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Multi Tenant Data Centers Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Multi-tenant Data Centers MarketSegments
- Multi-tenant Data Centers MarketDynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 - 2016
- Multi-tenant Data Centers MarketSize & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Supply & Demand Value Chain for Multi-tenant Data Centers Market
- Multi-tenant Data Centers MarketCurrent Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved in Multi-tenant Data Centers Market
- Multi-tenant Data Centers Technology
- Value Chain of Multi-tenant Data Centers
- Multi-tenant Data Centers MarketDrivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Multi-tenant Data Centers Marketincludes
- North America Multi-tenant Data Centers Market
- Latin America Multi-tenant Data Centers Market
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe Multi-tenant Data Centers MarketGermany
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe Multi-tenant Data Centers Market
- Asia Pacific Multi-tenant Data Centers Market
- Australia and New Zealand (A&NZ)
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Japan Multi-tenant Data Centers Market
- Middle-East and Africa Multi-tenant Data Centers Market
- GCC Countries
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.