This Oxalic Acid market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Oxalic Acid market.
Oxalic acid is a colorless, crystalline substance with sharp, sour taste. Oxalic acid is at high concentration can be a dangerous poison. It’s a part of carboxylic acid family.Oxalic acid is soluble in water, alcohol and ether. Oxalic acid is widely used as bleaching or cleaning agent. Oxalic acid is used as a mordant in dying process. Oxalic acid is used in pharmaceutical to purification or dilution purpose.Another important application of oxalic acid is to smelt rare earth. Oxalic acid is used as bleaching agent in textile and wood industry. Oxalic acid plays a vital role as rust-remover for metal treatment industry as well as water treatment. The estimated oxalic acid consumption was about 190 million metric tons at the end of 2009.
Oxalic Acid Market: Drivers and restraints
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
On the other hand, due to its toxic and corrosive nature, industrial as well as household use and handling might create restrain in the demand of Oxalic acid.
Oxalic Acid Market: Segmentation
Oxalic Acid Market: Region Wise Outlook
Asia is estimated to be the largest consumer of oxalic acid in the world by volume .Especially China is a major consumer, producer as well as exporter of oxalic acid. The exponential growth in rare earth industry, pharmaceutical as well as textiles are the major factors behind the rise of oxalic acid consumption in Asian countries. Europe is estimated to be one of the fastest growing market for oxalic acid. USA due to its growth in application sector is also indicating positive prospect to the demand in oxalic acid consumption.
Oxalic Acid Market: Key market Players
Some of the market producers of the global oxalic acid market are Shanxi Province Yuanping Chemicals Co., Ltd., Ube industries, ltd., Oxaquim S.A. ,Tongliao Jinmei Chemicals Co.,Ltd, Indian Oxalate Ltd. and others
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, types and applications.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Oxalic Acid Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
On the basis of application, global Oxalic Acid Marketis segmented into:
- Rare earth Industry
- Other (Cleaning, Surface Dust Removal.)
On the basis of manufacturing process, the global Oxalic Acid Marketis segmented into:
- Nitric Acid Oxidation Process
- Sodium Formate Dehydrogenation Process
- Dialkyl Oxalate Hydrolysis Process
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint