This Pipeline Safety market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Pipeline Safety market.
Pipelines are used to transport gas & liquid products to various locations and to users over long distance across the country. These pipelines are recognized as a safe & reliable means for transporting hazardous product over significant distance. However, improper handling and distribution of these hazardous product may endanger human life and adversely affect the environment. The Transportation Security Administration, within the department of Homeland Security (DHS) is the lead agency for security & transportation including pipelines. Increasing requirement of controlling and monitoring fluid dynamics in Oil & gas industry is expected to boost the demand for pipeline safety market over the forecast period.
Pipeline Safety Market: Drivers and Restraints
Increasing investment in Oil & gas sector coupled with growing infrastructural development around the world is expected to fuel the demand for pipelines, used to transport hazardous product, which in turn is anticipated drive the market for pipeline safety over the forecast period. Moreover, growing concerns over pipeline security in chemical and power generation industry is further expected to drive the market over the forecast period. Additionally, increasing number of terrorist attacks, chemical & gas leakage coupled with number natural calamities and their impact on pipelines have further expected to positively affect the pipeline safety market over the forecast period. Government across the world has framed many safety & recovery protocols over hazardous product leakage which has increased the demand for pipeline safety and is projected to further increase the market for pipeline safety over the forecast period.
Online hacking and cyber-attacks have increased dramatically over past couple of decades, which is affecting the industrial control system, which in turn is indirectly hampering the growth of pipeline safety market. Moreover, integration & consulting, system design, service support & maintenance are some of the other factor, which are regarded as restrain for the pipeline safety market.
The companies involved in providing pipeline safety are focusing on developing technologies such as smart pigging, laser scanning & leak detector.
Pipeline SafetyMarket: Regional Outlook
Geographically, the global Pipeline Safety market can be divided into major regions which include North America, Latin America, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ), Japanand the Middle East and Africa (MEA).In terms of demand it is anticipated that North America will dominate global Pipeline Safety market. The U.S. due to refinery expansion is expected to dominate North America market over the forecast period. Asia Pacific, due to growing economies and industrial activities in India and China is expected to follow North America during the forecast period. Rest of the world (ROW) are projected to have moderate growth in Pipeline Safety market in coming years.
Pipeline SafetyMarket: Key Players
The key players in the global Pipeline Safety marketare
- General Electric
- Schneider Electric
- Siemens AG
- ABB Group
- Honeywell International
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, and applications.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis include
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Rest Of Latin America)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, BENELUX, Nordic countries)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia, Rest Of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC countries, S. Africa, Rest Of MEA)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Pipeline Safety Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Pipeline Safety Market: Segmentation
The global Pipeline Safety market can be segmented as follows:
Pipeline SafetyMarket, by Technology & Solutions
- Perimeter intrusion detection
- Video surveillance
- Satellite Monitoring
- Pipeline monitoring system
- Leakage detection system
- Secure communication
- Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) for pipelines
- Pig tracking
- Integrated fiber optics monitoring
- Industrial control system security
Pipeline Safety Market, byservice
- Risk Management
- Repair & Maintenance
- Integrity management
Pipeline Safety Market, by Vertical
- Natural Gas
- Crude Oil
- Refined products
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprints
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Pipeline Safety Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Pipeline Safety Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Pipeline Safety Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Pipeline Safety Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.