This Poly Coated Paperboard market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Poly Coated Paperboard market.
Poly Coated Paperboard Market: An Overview
Poly Coating is used as a barrier coating on a paperboard to protect the paperboard and packaging material from many entities such as heat, moisture and microbiological degradation. The Poly Coated Paperboard packaging is generally used in packaging of dairy products, bakery and confectionaries, fruits and vegetables, meats and seafood. Therefore, the Poly Coated Paperboard market expect to have a prominent growth during the forecast period.
The additional advantages of using Poly coated paperboard packaging are that it is lightweight, we can custom design the packaging according to the requirements and can be made up of multiple layers to increase the barrier protection of the product. However, as the layers of Poly coating increases, decomposition of such material or recyclability of such material decreases which in turn hamper the environment and causes sustainability issues.
Poly Coated Paperboard Market: Dynamics
The factors which drive the Poly Coated paperboard market are convenience, ease in usage & transport, long shelf life of the products, moisture resistance, leak proof and temperature resistance.
The factors which restrain the Poly Coated paperboard market are availability of alternatives such as bio-plastics, recyclable plastics which are bio-degradable and bio-compostable, some grades of poly coated paperboard are not useful for food and beverage products which causes constraint of usage in temperature sensitive materials.
Recycled paper, HDPE coating and Fruits & vegetables among all type of material, type of coating and application respectively are expected to increase in demand in Poly Coated Paperboard market during the forecast period.
Poly Coated Paperboard Market: Regional Outlook
The geographical region which holds primary importance in Poly Coated Paperboard market is North America and is expected to remain so during the forecast period. Europe is also the major market share contributor due to increase in demand of food and beverage products demand.
Asia-Pacific and especially China, Japan and India are expected to grow at highest rate due to rise in retail and e-commerce business and increase in expenditure of middle class people in this particular region. Latin America, Middle East & Africa and Oceania are the regions which expected to have steady growth in Poly Coated Paperboard market due to increase in usage of paper and increase in concerns over sustainability among the people.
Poly Coated Paperboard Market: Key Players
Some of the key players in Poly Coated Paperboard market are -
- Shandong Bohui Paper
- Zumbiel Packaging
- Graphic Packaging International
- Paper Works Industries
- Multi Packaging Solutions
- Cascades, and Clondalkin Group
Iggesund Paperboard; a subsidiary of
- Holmen AB
- Stora Enso OYJ
- Georgia-Pacific LLC
- WestRock Co
- Tetra Laval International S.A.
- Sappi Ltd
- Nippon Paper Industries Co Ltd
- Pacific Paper
- Spartan Paperboard
- Smurfit Kappa
- Trim-Pac Inc.
- The Newark Group
- Graphic Packaging International
- Papertec Inc.
- White Pigeon Oji Holdings Corporation (Mitsui Group)
- Nippon Paper Industries Co. Ltd.
- Michelman, Inc.
- Solenis LLC.
Poly Coated Paperboard Market: Impact of COVID-19
Poly Coated Paperboard market is expected to have a severe impact of COVID-19 pandemic as the outbreak has affected the developed as well as developing countries to the great extent. The economic growth of almost all the countries has stopped and reduced to the negative value and thus the Poly Coated Paperboard market is expected to face a minimum value and will grow gradually during the forecast period once the effect of pandemic will be under control.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Poly Coated Paperboard Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Poly Coated Paperboard Market: Segmentation
The Poly Coated Paperboard market is segmented on the type of material, type of coating and application.
The Poly Coated Paperboard market is segmented on the basis of type of material as
- Virgin fiber
- Recycled fiber
The Poly Coated Paperboard market is segmented on the basis of type of coating as
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
- Linear Low Density Polyethylene (LLDPE)
The Poly Coated Paperboard market is segmented on the basis of application as
- Fruits and Vegetables
- Meat, Seafood and Poultry
- Bakery and confectionaries
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Poly Coated Paperboard Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Poly Coated Paperboard Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Poly Coated Paperboard Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Poly Coated Paperboard Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)