This Radiosynthesis Equipment market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Radiosynthesis Equipment market.
Radiosynthesis is a completely automated synthesis which includes production of radioactive compounds. The process is carried by various nuclear interface modules which are further protected by the lead shielding and is semi-automatically controlled by the computer. Modules are set-up differently depending on the synthesis process and type of product. These Radiosynthesis equipment modules are adapted with the synthesis stages consecutively. Radiosynthesis equipment are also used for molecular labeling and formulation and production of radiotracers. These radioactive tracers are chemical compounds for which atoms are replaced by the radioisotopes. Radioisotopes are used in diagnostic areas with SPECT and PET. Radiosynthesis equipment are easy-to-use and allows scope for customization of radiotracers. Results obtained by these Radiosynthesis equipment can further also be used for research purposes and therapeutic nuclear medicine. Government support for diagnostic related researches favors the production of radiosynthesis equipment. For instance, Department of Energy provided around $1 million phase II grant under the SBIR program for developing micro-scale technology for simple and rapid synthesis of PET probes.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Radiosynthesis Equipment Market: Drivers and Restraints-
Radiosynthesis equipment has gained immense popularity for nuclear medicine therapy over the years. Growing researches on radioisotopes, rise in demand for PET and SPECT, and increasing incidence of cancer cases are expected to trigger market growth for radiosynthesis equipment over the forecast period. PET probes are extensively used for diagnostic purposes for diseases like Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease, hyperthyroidism, and arthritis. The use of these probes is also expected to fuel the market growth for radiosynthesis equipment. However, high costs associated with radiosynthesis equipment and constant increase in procedure cost that is associated with nuclear medicine therapy might hinder the market growth for radiosynthesis equipment. Low half-life of radiopharmaceuticals and low awareness of radiosynthesis equipment could hamper the growth of radiosynthesis equipment market during the forecast period.
Radiosynthesis Equipment Market: Overview
Manual production of radioactive compounds might lead to exposure to the radiation and cause harm to the pharmacist performing the procedure. Therefore, the new era nuclear medicine therapy and manufacturers involved with the production of radiosynthesis equipment are highly keen on adoption of automated radiosynthesis equipment. Automated radiosynthesis equipment provides improved yield and high quality radiopharmaceuticals for multiple applications. Increase in the prevalence of lifestyle related diseases like cardiovascular diseases and cancer, owing it to the rise in aging population and unhealthy lifestyle; ease in diagnosis; and monitoring by nuclear medicine therapy are major factors boosting the demand for radiosynthesis equipment. Increase support for researches, funding and grants by the government for radiosynthesis equipment is increasing the demand for these equipment, globally. The process of radiosynthesis is expected to start at an early stage than certain non-labelled drugs as few advanced carbon-14 intermediates are available in the market. Researches focusing on automation of radiosynthesis equipment, constant technological advancements and benefits associated to the radiosynthesis equipment is expected to gain market growth for radiosynthesis equipment during the forecast period.
Radiosynthesis Equipment Market: Region-wise Outlook
North America market for radiosynthesis equipment is expected to grow significantly owing it to the accelerated development of new products and increased diagnostic and radiopharmaceutical related researches. Improved healthcare infrastructure and expenditure is expected to favor the Western Europe market for radiosynthesis equipment during the forecast period. Growing awareness on treatment technologies in China and India is expected to fuel the market for radiosynthesis equipment in the Asia-Pacific region. Enhanced product portfolio and growing number of radiosynthesis equipment manufacturers is expected to fuel market growth for the overall market for radiosynthesis equipment. Further, supply of radiosynthesis equipment is anticipated to become effective and streamlined owing to the improved cGMP guideline given by the FDA. Manufacturers are focused on gaining the additional income by diversifying their product offerings.
Radiosynthesis Equipment Market: Key Market Participants
A few market participants in the Global Radiosynthesis Equipment market identified across the value chain include: Siemens Healthcare, Optimized Radiochemical Applications, GE Healthcare, IBA Radiopharma Solutions, Eckert & Ziegler Group, Synthra GmbH, Sumitomo Corp, Sofie Biosciences, Scintomics GmbH, Raytest Isotopenmessgerte GmbH, Trasis S.A, and Posi-Med LLC.
The research report on Radiosynthesis Equipment presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The Radiosynthesis Equipment report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Radiosynthesis Equipment Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Radiosynthesis Equipment Market: Segmentation
On the basis of product type, Radiosynthesis Equipment Market can be segmented as:
- Fully Automated
On the basis of end user, Radiosynthesis Equipment Market can be segmented as:
- Radiology Centers
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Research Centers
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
On the basis of geography, Radiosynthesis Equipment Market can be segmented as:
- North- America
- Eastern Europe
- Western Europe
- Asia-Pacific excluding China & Japan
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Radiosynthesis Equipment Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Radiosynthesis Equipment Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Radiosynthesis Equipment Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Radiosynthesis Equipment Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)