This Radiotherapy Positioning Devices market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Radiotherapy Positioning Devices market.
The Radiotherapy positioning devices are used to position the patients during radiotherapy session. The patient positioning and immobilization are important during the radiation therapy treatment. The radiotherapy positioning devices are manufactured by the company understanding the need of the radiotherapy specialist and comfort of the patient. The devices ensure ideal comfort and precision to the patient during therapy sessions. Cancer is a leading cause of death worldwide and is projected to rise with an estimated 11.5 million deaths in 2030. Cancer can be treated with surgery, chemotherapy, radiation therapy, hormone therapy, targeted therapy, precision medicine, immunotherapy and stem cell transplantation. Several clinical trials are ongoing to establish the potential of radiolabelled monoclonal antibody. Radiotherapy is also used to treat patients suffering from non-Hodgkin B-cell lymphoma, and other sub-types of lymphoma or patients who do not respond to chemotherapy. Generally, no side effects are seen during the treatment. To ensure the efficient treatment process via radiotherapy, the comprehensive range of positioning radiotherapy devices are marketed across the globe
The radiotherapy positioning device manufacturers are aiming to improve the outcomes of the patient and healthcare specialist globally to provide high quality, unique and innovative patient-centric radiotherapy positioning devices. The patient positioning devices are accurate and provide maximum repositioning accuracy and patient stability by reducing both voluntary and involuntary patient movement. Increasing discretionary funding for cancer research by government and federal agencies, increase in Medicare coverage, rising prevalence of cancer among growing population, availability of new cancer treatment, and other devices accessory for the patients during the treatment process are some of the factors boosting the radiotherapy positioning devices market
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Radiotherapy Positioning Devices Market: Drivers and Restrains
According to World Health Organization, it is estimated that by 2030, about 23.6 million new cases of cancer will prevail worldwide. Governmental guidelines from American Society of Clinical Oncology and National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN /ASCO) are providing help to healthcare professionals in the management and treatment of cancer patients. In April 2016, the U.S. Government allocated US$ 5.2 Bn for the National Cancer Institute (NCI), a federal government agency, for cancer research and training. Good ergonomic design of the radiotherapy positioning devices will reduce the risk injuries among healthcare professionals, increasing workflow efficiencies, accurate delivery of prescribed radiation doses and others are some of the factors boosting the radiotherapy positioning devices market. The budget increased by 5.3% as compared to the previous year. Insurance coverage and reimbursement issues, big companies are investing heavily in the cancer therapeutics and accessory devices used during the treatment process involving both time and money, and there is no guarantee that the product will get coverage, radiation risk to healthcare professionals and patients are some factors that may decline the growth of radiotherapy positioning devices
The radiotherapy positioning devices market is segmented into product type and end user. Based on the Product type, the global Radiotherapy Positioning Devices market is segmented into head, neck, and brain immobilization devices, thorax and breast immobilization device, pelvic immobilization devices and others. The positioning and immobilization devices provide small treatment volume, higher controlled doses and précised treatment options with higher cure rate. Based on the end user, the market is segmented into the hospital, ambulatory surgical centres, and cancer research institutes. The rise in cancer patient population, funding by the governmental bodies, focus on acquisition and merger by various key manufacturers is attributed towards the growth of radiotherapy positioning devices market.
Radiotherapy Positioning Devices Market: Regional Overview
Region wise, the global radiotherapy positioning devices market is classified into regions namely, North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia-Pacific, Japan, Middle East and Africa. More than 70% of world’s cancer death occurs in Africa, Asia, and South America. Along with expansion in the emerging markets, and the greater focus on early diagnosis, screening, monitoring and clinical development associated with radiotherapy treatment have been the major strategies adopted by major players in the global radiotherapy positioning devices market. Significant economic development has led to an increase in healthcare availability in Asia Pacific region, growing number of multi-specialty clinics and hospitals, growing popularity of radiotherapy devices among oncologist, preference of minimally invasive technique and penetration of global players in Asia is expected to fuel demand for radiotherapy positioning devices market
Radiotherapy Positioning Devices Market: Key Players
Some of the key players in global Radiotherapy Positioning Devices Market CIVCO Radiotherapy, Elekta AB, Bionix Radiation Therapy, ORFIT INDUSTRIES NV, Qfix, VERTEC LTD Klarity Medical Products, Varian Medical Systems, Inc. and others.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Radiotherapy Positioning Devices Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Radiotherapy Positioning Devices Market: Segmentation
The global Radiotherapy Positioning Devices market has been classified on the basis of Product type, End User, and Geography.
Based on Product Type, the Radiotherapy Positioning Devices market is divided into following:
- Head, Neck and Brain immobilization Device
- Thorax and Breast Immobilization Device
- Pelvic Immobilization Devices
Based on the End User, the global Radiotherapy Positioning Devices market is divided into following:
- Ambulatory surgical centers
- Cancer Research Institutes
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Radiotherapy Positioning Devices Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Radiotherapy Positioning Devices Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Radiotherapy Positioning Devices Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Radiotherapy Positioning Devices Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)