This Robotic Angiography Systems market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Robotic Angiography Systems market.
Angiography is a minimally invasive imaging test that utilizes X-rays to view the inside part of the human blood vessels and distinct organs of the body. The X-rays images provided by an angiography test are called angiograms. Angiography test is preformed to analyze narrow arteries, blocked or enlarged arteries, and malformed arteries or veins in various body parts that includes the human brain, abdomen, heart and legs. Lately angiography is carried out using robotic angiography systems installed in an X-ray or radiology department of a hospital. A good number of robotic angiography systems were recently launched in 2017. These systems were innovated with improvements in speed workflow and improved image quality as well as interventional procedural guidance. In early 2017, two significant advances were made in angiography that included the release of two new robotic angiography systems - Siemens Artis Pheno and Philips Azurion robotic angiography systems. Both of robotic angiography systems gained U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) clearance in early 2017. The new robotic angiography systems are focused on augmenting novel workflow features that enables physician to access all the images and information at the same platform, thereby enabling physicians to avoid managing multiple views, imaging systems and image screens. The robotic angiography systems consolidates that data and images into one place. The consolidation of data by these robotic angiography systems enables physicians to make decisions very quickly.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Robotic Angiography Systems Market: Drivers and Restraints
The introduction of new technological advancements in angiography systems such as incorporation of novel technologies to improve speed and automate workflow, launch of new patient table embedded with more positioning possibilities as compared to previous systems has prevailed to be one of the major driving factor for revenue generation in global robotic angiography systems market. The leading players in robotic angiography systems market such as Shimadzu Medical Systems and Siemens have launched robotic angiography systems with new feature with a smart-touch display that is attached to table-side controls. This new feature allows users to control all table-side acquisitions, thereby enabling them to customize the configuration of screens on overhead monitor. This creates ample opportunities for the new entrants to increase their footprint in developing countries and compete with the already existing players with their further advanced robotic angiography systems. This is expected to be one of the primary factor driving growth of robotic angiography systems market. Relatively launch of new robotic angiography systems by small players with significant technical know-how and growing patient preference for minimally invasive devices is anticipated to bring substantial revenue growth to robotic angiography systems market. However, high costs associated with robotic angiography systems may withhold the revenue growth of robotic angiography systems market. Also, high risk of radiation exposure and limited reimbursement associated with angiographic surgeries hinders the revenue growth in robotic angiography systems market.
Robotic Angiography Systems Market: Overview
The robotic angiography systems are registering high demands from hospitals and diagnostic and imaging centers owing to its increased application in interventional radiology, minimally invasive surgery and interventional cardiology. The robotic construction of angiography system offers it a flexible isocenter with its predecessor. This enables the robotic angiography systems to follow all table positions thus allowing best imaging support for patient's treatment by representing the target area of patient’s body from any virtual angle. The X-ray based robotic angiography systems are most widely preferred robotic angiography systems, thus accounting for significant revenue share in global robotic angiography systems market. Based on the end user, hospitals followed by diagnostic and imaging centers reports to be leading end user segment in global robotic angiography systems market.
Robotic Angiography Systems Market: Regional Overview
As per American Center for Disease Control and Prevention approximately 610,000 people die every year due to cardiac diseases. Thus North America is anticipated to be most lucrative market for robotic angiography systems due to growing geriatric population and the increasing prevalence of cardiac diseases. Furthermore, as reported by the Population Reference Bureau, it is projected that the number of Americans aged more than 65 would double from 46 million in 2014 to approximately over 98 million by end of 2060. Among the regional presence, Europe followed by Asia Pacific is expected to be second largest market for robotic angiography systems. Also, North America and Europe cumulatively registers a significant revenue share in robotic angiography systems market due to presence of favorable regulatory scenario in the region. Middle East and Africa however is expected to register slowest growth in robotic angiography systems owing to poor reimbursement for angiography procedures.
Robotic Angiography Systems Market: Key Players
Some of the major robotic angiography systems manufacturers present across the globe are Siemens Healthcare Private Limited, KUKA AG, Corindus, Inc., Shimadzu Medical Systems and others.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report on Robotic Angiography Systems Market covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis for Robotic Angiography Systems Market includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Poland, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, south Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia)
- Oceania (Australia & New Zealand)
- The Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report on Robotic Angiography Systems Market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report on Robotic Angiography Systems Market provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report on Robotic Angiography Systems Market also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Robotic Angiography Systems Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Robotic Angiography Systems Market: Segmentation
The global robotic angiography systems market is classified on the basis of technology, application type, indication, end user and region.
Based on technology, robotic angiography systems market is segmented into following:
- X-ray angiography Systems
- CT angiography Systems
- MR angiography Systems
Based on technology, robotic angiography systems market is segmented into following:
- Coronary Angiography
- Endovascular Angiography
Based on indication, robotic angiography systems market is segmented into following:
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Valvular Heart Disease
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Congestive Heart Failure
Based on end user, robotic angiography systems market is segmented into following:
- Specialty Clinics
- Diagnostic and Imaging Centers
- Academic and Research Institutes
Robotic Angiography Systems Market Report Highlights:
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Robotic Angiography Systems Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Robotic Angiography Systems Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Robotic Angiography Systems Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Robotic Angiography Systems Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)