This Synthetic Tackifiers market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Synthetic Tackifiers market.
Synthetic Tackifiers Market: Polymer and plastics segment is expected to hold the lion’s share in the synthetic laminates market owing to the increasing demand from the rubber applications
Synthetic tackifiers are used in different adhesives to impart tack and enhance the stickiness of the adhesive surface. Synthetic tackifiers are used to maintain the balance between adhesion and cohesion and enhance the high temperature adhesion properties of the material. Synthetic tackifiers possess good resistance towards aging and cohesion. Based on application, synthetic tackifiers are used in two types of adhesives, namely, water-borne adhesives and solvent-based adhesives. Various types of synthetic tackifiers, such as hydrocarbon and phenolic resins, are comprised of synthetic tackifiers, such as C5, C9, dicyclopentadiene and phenol, among other synthetic tackifiers. These synthetic tackifiers are used in natural rubber, synthetic rubber, ethylene vinyl acetate rubber and acrylic acrylate, among other applications.
Synthetic tackifiers are manufactured from petroleum-based products obtained from petroleum refineries. The limited supply of fossils is strongly affecting the oil and gas industry and will thus limit the raw material supply for the manufacturing of synthetic tackifiers.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
The growth of the paints and coatings industry is being driven by increasing construction activities and automotive vehicles production. The growth of both of these industries is expected to upsurge the demand for synthetic tackifiers in the coming years. Growing demand for synthetic rubber in the automotive industry is expected to drive the sales of synthetic tackifiers for the synthetic rubber applications. The polymer and plastics industry has shown significant growth in recent years, owing to which, the synthetic tackifiers market is expected witness healthy growth in near future.
Non-economical process of manufacturing synthetic tackifiers is expected to retard the growth of the synthetic tackifiers market in the coming years. Limited supply of raw materials for the manufacturing of synthetic hydrocarbon-based tackifiers is expected to limit the growth of the synthetic tackifiers market in the coming years.
The North America region holds a prominent share of around 18% in the global polymer and plastics industry. The region has also reported decent growth in the polymer and plastics industry in recent years owing to which the demand for synthetic tackifiers in North America is expected to remain high during the forecast period. Europe, with its growing polymer and plastics industry and increasing demand for paints and coatings for OEM applications, is expected to witness high demand for synthetic tackifiers high in the coming years. Latin America region is expected to be a high potential region for the growth of the synthetic tackifiers market. The growth of the oil and gas industry in the region is expected to accelerate the production of downstream products in the region. Moreover, the growing polymer and plastics and construction industry in the region is also expected to aid the sales growth of synthetic tackifiers.
The Middle East and Africa region is expected to provide lucrative opportunities for the manufacturers of synthetic tackifiers. Abundant and economical raw materials available in the region, owing to the well-established oil and gas industry, will attract manufacturers to invest in the region. The growth of the polymer and plastic and construction industry in the region is also expected to create a platform for the growth of synthetic tackifiers market in the region. Asia region is expected to witness healthy growth in terms of synthetic tackifiers’ sales owing to the growing construction, paints and coatings and polymer and plastics industries in the region. China and India are expected to remain high growth regions for the sales of synthetic tackifiers.
List of Participants
Some of the participants involved in the synthetic tackifiers market are listed below:
- Exxon Mobil Corporation
- Eastman Chemical Company
- Hexion Inc.
- Kraton Corporation
- Enterplast, Inc.
- Harima Chemicals Inc.
- Asahi Chemical Synthetic Co., Ltd
- Taoka Chemical Co., Ltd
- Pukhraj Additives LLP
- Pinova Inc.
- Full Service S.R.L
The Synthetic Tackifiers market research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the Synthetic Tackifiers market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically supported and industry-validated Synthetic Tackifiers market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The Synthetic Tackifiers market research report provides analysis and information according to Synthetic Tackifiers market segments such as geographies, application and industry.
The Synthetic Tackifiers market research report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Synthetic Tackifiers Market Segments
- Synthetic Tackifiers Market Dynamics
- Synthetic Tackifiers Market Size
- Synthetic Tackifiers Supply & Demand
- Synthetic Tackifiers Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Synthetic Tackifiers Competition & Companies involved
- Synthetic Tackifiers Technology
- Synthetic Tackifiers Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, BENELUX, Nordics)
- Eastern Europe (Russia, Poland, CIS)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, South Korea)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel)
The Synthetic Tackifiers market research report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The Synthetic Tackifiers market research report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The Synthetic Tackifiers market research report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Synthetic Tackifiers Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The synthetic tackifiers market is segmented on the following basis:
Synthetic tackifiers market by types:
Synthetic tackifiers market by application:
- Hot Melt Adhesives
- Pressure Sensitive Adhesives
- Solvent Based Adhesives
- Natural Rubber Systems
- Synthetic Rubber Systems
Synthetic tackifiers by end use:
- Paints and Coatings
- Polymer and Plastics
- Medical Devices
- Paper and Packaging
Synthetic Tackifiers market research report Highlights:
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Synthetic Tackifiers Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Synthetic Tackifiers Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Synthetic Tackifiers Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Synthetic Tackifiers Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.