This Transport Packaging market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Transport Packaging market.
Packaging is required for the supply-demand chain as it can protect the goods from contamination during transportation and warehousing. In recent times, providing safe transportation has become an important aspect of packaging. Transport packaging mainly focuses on the packaging requirements for goods while they are transit, particularly while traveling by road or rail overland. As a result, it is the responsibility of packaging manufacturers to design as per local conditions and protect the goods while they are transit. Transport packaging protects the cargo from elements such as accidents, excessive temperature or heavy rain, humidity, etc. Due to all these features of transport packaging, the market is expected to grow tremendously over the forecast period 2017-2025. Transport packaging must have several stages of transit before reaching its final destination. It includes off-loading, repackaging and reloading of the cargo. Transport packaging should be versatile so that it can facilitate this process whenever necessary.
Global Transport Packaging - Market Dynamics:
The increase in shipping and logistic business are the key factors augmenting the growth of transport packaging. Transport packaging market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5% over the forecast period. Transport packaging is the most important part of logistics for various industries such as agriculture, automotive, building & construction, chemicals & pharmaceuticals, electrical & electronics, oil & lubricants, etc. Transport packaging also helps in optimizing the package shape of the product so that it can reduce the distribution cost without compromising the protection of the goods. Furthermore, transport packaging is benefited by various innovations and rapid development within the industries across the globe. In addition, with the growth of emerging economies in the field of the industrialization, transport packaging has been impacted positively and is expected to witness a healthy growth. Moreover, the market for transport packaging is hampered by various environmental concerns from chemicals for industrial packaging in transportation.
Global Transport Packaging – Regional Overview:
The global transport packaging market can be divided into seven major regions which are as follows:
- North America
- Latin America
- Eastern Europe
- Western Europe
- Asia-Pacific excluding Japan
- Middle East & Africa
North America region is expected to dominate the market for transport packaging over the forecast period due to its large shipping and cargo industry. Europe region is also expected to witness an above average growth for transport packaging market over the forecast period. In Asia Pacific region, transport packaging market is expected to witness the highest growth over the forecast period due to its large logistic and shipping industry. Furthermore, the rising supremacy of Asia Pacific region is creating opportunities for packaging manufacturers due to its high economic growth rate for rapid industrialization. Latin America and the Middle East & Africa region are expected to witness steady growth for transport packaging market.
Global Transport Packaging – Key players:
Few of the key players in transport packaging are SGS SA, Eltete TPM Ltd., Nefab AB, International Paper Co, BEUMER Group GmbH & Co. KG, Papier-Mettler KG, Deufol SE, Honeycomb Cellpack A/S, Mondi Group PLC, Borealis AG, Dongguan Uni-Packing Heavy-Duty Packing Technology Co., Ltd., Yinghua Plastic Products Co., Ltd., Forest Printing & Packing Co., Ltd., Shenzhen Sihai Packaging Material Co., Ltd., Hengxin Industry Co., Limited, etc.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, type of product and applications.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
The regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Transport Packaging Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Transport Packaging- Market Segmentation:
The transport packaging can be segmented by the material type, by packaging type, and by end use industry.
On the basis of material type, the global transport packaging is segmented into:
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- Ethylene vinyl alcohol (EVOH)
- Paper & Paperboard
On the basis of packaging type, the global transport packaging is segmented into:
- Wooden crates
- Corrugated boxes
On the basis of end use industries, the global transport packaging is segmented into:
- Building & Construction
- Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals
- Food & Beverages
- Oil & Lubricants
- Electrical & Electronics
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Transport Packaging Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Transport Packaging Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Transport Packaging Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Transport Packaging Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)