This Transport Management System market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Transport Management System market.
Transport management system (TMS) is a part of planning and execution system which provide solution that help companies to carry out operation more efficiently, reliably and cost effectively. It is a part of supply chain management as well as resource management. Most of the enterprises use TMS software in order to manage and monitor their business. TMS helps transport companies to optimize the routes of shipment from origin to destination considering all the factors including planning, execution, fleet management etc. TMS is used by various enterprises not only as a multifunction system but also as a comprehensive managerial system. Various enterprises prefer a system that can handle and manage all the inbound and outbound supply chain management operations that involves planning, decision making, transport follow-up, transport execution and transportation management. Various functions of transport management system includes real time transportation tracking, route optimization and vehicle load, scheme simulation and transport costs, freight audit among others. Transportation of goods is done via railways, roadways, airways, seaways or by combination of one or all of these and thus has to be well planned, executed and delivered. Thus, transport management system becomes a success factor in achieving operational efficiency for the aforementioned concern.
Global Transport Management System Market: Dynamics
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Global Transport Management System Market: Segmentation
The global transport management system market can be segmented on the basis of feature, application, type of license and transportation mode. On the basis of feature, the global transport management system market can be segmented into planning & optimization, execution and visibility & performance management. On the basis of application, the global transport management system market can be segmented into transport sourcing, capacity management, performance management, network design, shipping consolidation and route planning. Among application, the transport sourcing segmented is further divided into single sourcing, multiple sourcing and hybrid sourcing. On the basis of type of license, the global transport management system market can be segmented into on premises licensing, on premises hosted licensing and hosted licensing. Considering transportation mode, the global transport management system market can be segmented into railways, roadways, airways and seaways.
Global Transport Management System Market: Regional Outlook
Transport management system market is geographically divided into seven key regions including North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia-Pacific excluding Japan, Middle East & Africa and Japan. North America is expected to account for the largest share in the global transport management system market over the forecast period due to integration of GPS and route planning system. With the increase in international trade especially in the developing economies like China, India etc., Asia-Pacific excluding Japan is expected to witness a significant growth over the forecast period. Moreover, due to continuous requirement of cost effective operations, Europe is also projected to witness a steady growth in the global transport management system market.
Global Transport Management System Market: Key Players
Some of the major key players in the global transport management system market are Capterra Inc., MercuryGate International Inc, Cerasis, Inc., Kratzer Automation AG, SAP, Oracle, JDA Software, Manhattan Association, Epicor, IBM, GTNexus, Infor Global Solution, Kewill System, High Jump software, PTC, IFS, IBS, Logility among others.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types and applications.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts, and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors, along with market attractiveness within the segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and various geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Transport Management System Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Transport Management System Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Transport Management System Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Transport Management System Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Transport Management System Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.