This Urgent Care market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Urgent Care market.
Increasing prevalence off chronic diseases, injuries and rising accidents which may require immediate medical assistance is expected to increase the growth of urgent care market. Urgent care is a division of walk in clinic which are particularly focused on providing ambulatory care in a medical facility. The urgent care clinics or centers treats illness or injuries which require immediate medical assistance but they are not serious enough to require emergency departments. For example serious head injuries or heart attacks require visit to emergency centers while an injury that does not appear to be life threatening but can’t be delayed onto the next day is treated at an urgent care center. The urgent care was introduced first in U.S in 1970. Since then it has been improved according to the emergencies occurred. However the urgent care centers are not opened 24 hours.
Urgent Care Market: Drivers and Restraints
Global Urgent care market has witnessed growth due to increasing accidents and rise in immediate medical care. Urgent care centers contribute to easy access to quality healthcare. Moreover combination of digital technologies is increasing effectiveness in the healthcare industry. The development of urgent care apps offer different features which help in further resolving the problems by communicating with the health care providers. Moreover rise in healthcare insurance facilities and increasing reimbursement scenario with supportive government arrangement are expected to drive the global urgent care market. However lack of skilled labor pool is predicted to diminish the growth of urgent care market in near future. The key developments among urgent care providers with the affordable care and shorter waiting periods are estimate to advance the growth of the overall market in the next few years.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Urgent Care Market: Key Players
Geographically, global Urgent care market is divided into regions viz. North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, Eastern Europe and Western Europe. North America’s Urgent care market is spreading because of health care reformation, which is further attributed to the quality of health care, shorter wait times and transparency. Adoption of management softwares, their evolution and technology advancements in urgent care centers are foreseen to increase the growth of urgent care market. Patient care being considered the top most priority over the period with the positive government support and increased healthcare expenditure is expected to increase the urgent care centers. The U.S. is seeing a swift rise in number of urgent care centers. Also in Europe countries such as U.K have identical services which are called walk in centers. Urgent care market in North America is growing the fastest with the association and establishment of Urgent Care Association of America (UCAOA) and the American Academy of Urgent Care Medicine (AAUCM). Asia-Pacific Urgent care market is anticipated to grow at a decent rate due to growing awareness on Urgent care.
Urgent Care Market: Key Players
Major market members in the Global Urgent care Market identified across the value chain include:, FastMed Urgent Care, MedExpress, AFC/Doctors Express, LLC, U.S. HealthWorks, Inc., CareSpot Express Healthcare, MinuteClinic, LLC, Patient First, CareSpot Express Healthcare LLC, NextCare Urgent Care, Concentra Inc., MD Now.,American Family Care, Aurora Urgent Care, Bellin Health, Dignity Health Care, Hometown Urgent Care & Occupational Health, TexasMedClinic and U.S. HealthWorks and others.
The report Urgent care Market covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Argentina, Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Russia, Poland)
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (India, Australia & New Zealand, China, ASEAN)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, South Africa, Rest Of MEA)
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Urgent Care Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Urgent Care Market: Segmentation
Tentatively, Urgent care market has been segmented on the basis of product type, application, and end user.
On the basis of Services, Urgent care market can be segmented as:
- Stitches & minor injuries
- Vaccination and Immunizations
- Drug and Alcohol Screening
- Wound Care and Burns
- Bee strings, insect bites and allergic reactions
- Electrical Shocks
On the Basis of ownership, Urgent Care Market can be segmented as:
- Corporate Owned
- Physician Owned
- Hospital Owned
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size for Urgent care Market in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on Urgent care Market market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Urgent Care Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Urgent Care Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Urgent Care Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Urgent Care Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)