This Water Dissolvable Labels market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Water Dissolvable Labels market.
Global Water Dissolvable Labels Market: Overview
Water dissolvable labels are used for temporary applications such as re-identification and re-use applications. Water dissolvable labels provide easy removal and help in reduction of waste. Water dissolvable labels are used in applications including glassware labeling, animal housing identification, temporary asset tracking, home & general use, laboratories, and transport & logistics. Water dissolvable labels provide a combination of fixed and dynamic information that allows customers to get the labels printed according to their design requirements. Water dissolvable labels made from paper dissolve in the warm water within 30 seconds without damaging the surface on which it was stuck on and does not leave any sticky adhesive residue. Water dissolvable labels are self-adhesive and easy to apply. Water dissolvable labels reduces the labor required to remove the labels and enables re-identification of reusable items. The water dissolvable labels adhere to substances like stainless steel, glass, aluminum, plastic and others. Water dissolvable labels are an ideal choice when it comes to short term identification for crates, containers, and glassware with a minimum of waste. Water dissolvable labels are used in food rotation and food safety labels, food tray markings & identification, container labeling and temporary retail labeling on jars, plates, cups etc. Water dissolvable labels are ideal to label items that need new identification after every use.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Global Water Dissolvable Labels Market: Dynamics
Water dissolvable labels can adhere to surfaces including plastic, glass, stainless steel etc. making it versatile. The application temperature ranges from –40°F to +172°F. The end use of water dissolvable labels include hand-written with food type, expiry date and other information in restaurants and food industries. The factors influencing the growth of water dissolvable labels are reduction of labor required to remove labels, reduced maintenance of filters and drains, easy removal and re-identification of products. Cost-effective and versatile solution provided by water dissolvable labels fuels the demand for labels during the forecast period. Water dissolvable labels allow containers to be re-used and re-labeled by simply passing them through running water. Water dissolvable labels helps in protecting confidential information as well destroying them. Water dissolvable labels in food rotation application drives the growth for labels in the global market. Water dissolvable pressure sensitive labels provides restaurateurs more flexibility with food rotation labels. Water dissolvable labels produce easy removal from food containers at the restaurants and reduces time. Water dissolvable labels eliminate the extra time need to scrub the labels and improves the speed of work. The eco-friendly nature of water dissolvable labels drives the label market across the globe during the forecast period. The increasing food services in the developed countries as well as emerging countries drives the market for water dissolvable labels as food rotation labels.
Global Water Dissolvable Labels Market: Regional Outlook
Geographically, the water dissolvable labels market is segmented into North America, Latin America, Europe, South Asia, East Asia, Oceania and Middle East & Africa (MEA). The US & Germany is expected to be a mature market in the water dissolvable labels market. While, the India & China are expected to witness the maximum growth of water dissolvable labels during the forecast period mainly due to the rapid growth in the food service industry in the developing economies. The growing awareness for plastic labels causing harm to the environment and growth trends in the dissolvable paper labels driving the demand of water dissolvable labels in these developing nations. GCC Countries and South Africa are also expected to experience an above average growth in the water dissolvable labels.
Global Water Dissolvable Labels Market: Key Manufacturers
- Brady Worldwide Inc.
- Shenzhen Mibils Precision Co.,Ltd
- GA International Labtag
- River Labels & Labeling Ltd.
- 3 Sigma
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts, and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with cosmetic containers market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Regional analysis includes –
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ)
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Water Dissolvable Labels Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Water Dissolvable Labels Market: Segmentation
On the basis of application, water dissolvable labels are segmented in to:
- Food Rotation Labeling
- Reusable Container Labeling
- Temporary Labeling
On the basis of end use, water dissolvable labels are segmented in to:
- Food Service
- Graphic Arts
- Food and Beverage
- A detailed overview of the market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth segmentation of the market
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market, regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape in the market
- Strategies for key players operating in the and products offered by them
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on performance of the market
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance the market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Water Dissolvable Labels Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Water Dissolvable Labels Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Water Dissolvable Labels Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Water Dissolvable Labels Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)