This 3d Medical Implants market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving 3d Medical Implants market.
The three-dimensional (3D) medical implants are medical devices that offer aids in the medical reconstruction procedures of physical faults and abnormalities of the body. The 3D medical implants are commonly additively manufactured using 3D printers; which allow to develop complex geometry features and customized implants specific to the patients’ anatomy. The 3D medical implants technology integrates virtual computer-aided surgical planning and facilitating accurate and effective treatment of the complex malformations. Furthermore, the 3D medical implants have proved to be time saving and cost saving procedures as it does not involve multi-step surgical procedures or additional surgical tools. Over the years, 3D medical implants has undergone tremendous development and is widely used in the healthcare sector. To date, FDA has granted clearance for several 3D medical implants which includes hearing aids, dental crowns, bone tether plates, skull plates, hip cups, spinal cages, facial implants, knew trays, etc.
3D Medical Implants Market: Drivers and Restraints
The growth of 3D medical implants market is primarily driven by increase in geriatric population who are at high risk of diseases and disorders such as osteoarthritis, loss of hearing and others. In addition, rise in rate of accidents across the globe, leading to the need of medical implants is anticipated to fuel the 3D medical implants market. The increasing trend of end product customization owing to the low cost and less time consumption procedures, better fit, improved performance and just-in-time delivery leading to inventory reduction is expected to increase the demand of 3D medical implants market. Furthermore, the increasing FDA approvals and wider acceptance of 3D medical implants is expected to boost the 3D medical implants market growth. However, the lack of skilled profession and less awareness among the people in undeveloped economies is expected to sluggish growth of this market. In addition, the significant time required for production of customized implants have limited the use of 3D medical implants in case of emergency trauma surgeries is anticipated to hinder the 3D medical implants market. Moreover, the stringent government regulations, issuance issues, reimbursement issues and high prices of 3D medical implants can also deter the growth of 3D medical implants market. Ongoing research and development associated with the 3D medical implants is expected to create new opportunities in the forecast period. To step up the research and development, the American National Institute of Health (NIH) has created the NIH 3D Print Exchange Internet Website, which enables open, comprehensive and interactive access for searching, browsing, downloading, and sharing biomedical 3D print files, modeling tutorials, and educational material.
3D Medical Implants Market: Overview
3D medical implants market is expected to show significant growth over the forecast period due to increasing prevalence of orthopedic and cardiovascular disease globally. According to World Health Organization, 17.5 Mn people died in 2016 from cardiovascular diseases. World Health Organization also stated that more than 75% cardiovascular disease occur in low-income countries which is the opportunity for 3D medical implants market to grow in Middle East region. Leading manufacturer of 3D Medical Implants focusing to expand their regional presence in the emerging geographies such as APAC and MEA by collaborating with the distributers.
3D Medical Implants Market: Regional Overview
Based on geographic region Catheter-directed Thrombolysis market is classified into seven key regions, North, America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, APEJ, Japan, Middle East and Africa. North America is expected to dominate the 3D medical implants market by region due to access to advanced healthcare facilities for the treatment of cardiac diseases. Western Europe is the second largest market for 3D Medical Implants market owing high incidences of cardiac diseases. The APEJ region is contributing significant growth rate for 3D medical implants market owing to rising geriatric population in India and China. Latin America and MEA is the least lucrative market for 3D Medical Implants owing to lack of awareness among the people.
3D Medical Implants Market: Key Players
Increasing mergers and acquisitions and introducing innovative marketing strategies are some of the strategies taken by key market players to increase their consumer base. For instance, in December 2017 Straumann Group acquired Same Day Solutions (SDS), a dental distribution company in Portugal to increase its presence in Portuguese market. Examples of some of the market participants in 3D medical implants market identified across the value chain include Cerhum SA, Oxford Performance Materials Inc., Straumann Group, MedShape, Inc., Renovis Surgical Technologies, Inc., BioArchitects, 3D Medical Manufacturing, Inc., EOS GmbH, Stratasys Ltd., and Emerging Implant Technologies GmbH among others
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key 3d Medical Implants Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
3D Medical Implants Market: Segmentation
The global 3D medical implants market is classified on the basis of material, application, and geographic region.
Based on material, 3D medical implants market is segmented into following:
Based on application, 3D medical implants market is segmented into following:
- Hearing Aids
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from 3d Medical Implants Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying 3d Medical Implants Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the 3d Medical Implants Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the 3d Medical Implants Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)