This Amine Additives Paints And Coatings market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Amine Additives Paints And Coatings market.
Amine additives in paints and coatings market players are seen focusing on expanding their portfolio with specialty additives such as amine additives in paints and coatings. The amine additives in paints and coatings providers are constantly focused on providing environmentally safe amine additives in paints and coatings while still achieving performance excellence with their amine additives in paints and coatings. Arkema Group, one of the leading providers of raw materials such as amine additives in paints and coatings has been a contributor in the amine additives in paints and coatings market for innovative technology and high-performance solutions. It has been commercializing its amine additives in paints and coatings product, known for being used as neutralizing agent in paints all across the globe.
While the Arkema Group provides futuristic solutions, they along with other major players of the amine additives in paints and coatings market have been giving crucial importance to the regulations put forth for the use of amine additives in paints and coatings. Global product safety regulations for the amine additives in paints and coatings are being taken care of by the amine additives in paints and coatings market players in order to expand without any stringency or shortcomings.
Amine Additives has had a huge impact, especially on the paints and coatings market since their inception. Use of amine additives in paints and coatings enables manufacturers to produce low odor, environmental friendly and zero VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) formulations. Amine additives can be used as upstream building blocks to modify properties or during the production of resins or in the final formulation of paints and coatings. Amine additives for paints and coatings offer a number of features. Viscosity stability, improved film performance, excellent co-dispersion (such as opacity, gloss, color acceptance, whiteness), enhanced physical properties and additive optimization are some of the multifunctional features offered by the application of amine additives in paints and coatings. Amine additives in paints and coatings disperse efficiently and allow reduction of hygroscopic constituents, better water and scrub resistance along with reduced water spotting of the paint and coating.
Examples of some of the amine additives in paints and coatings are AMP (Amino Methyl Propanol), DMAMP (Dimethyl Amino Methyl Propanol), DMAE (Dimethyl Amino Ethanol), DEAE (Diethyl Amino Ethanol), triethanolamine, monoethanolamine, morpholine, triethylamine, and ammonia, to name a few.
The paints and coatings market tends to be dependent on the environmental regulations which is expected to have a restraining effect on the amine additives in paints related market. Stringent environmental regulation such as the Federal Clean Air Act (40 C.F.R.) under the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) mandates lower Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) in paints and coatings. Such regulations force the manufacturers to alter the manufacturing process of paints and coatings. Raw material manufacturers are focused on amine additives in paints and coatings to meet the low VOC regulations. This factor is expected to drive the growth of the amine additives in paints and coatings market globally. Besides, the ill effects of VOC have created an awareness among the end users of paints, which is expected to drive the demand for low- or zero-VOC amine additives in paints and coatings. Coupled with this demand, paints with minimum odor possess a benefit as they facilitate the inhabitants to relocate immediately.
However, some additives contribute to yellowing of the paints and coatings film. In a market offering numerous colors and hues, a wrong choice of the additive composition may lead to yellowing of the film.
Asia Pacific is expected to be a leading regional market for amine additives in paints and coatings due to presence of developing economies and growing population. Besides, the real estate sectors has witnessed a significant growth in India since the last decade. With the growing population, the increased need for houses is obvious, which is expected to boost the growth of the manufacturing sector and consequently drive the growth of the amine additives in paints and coatings market in this region. Asia Pacific is followed by Europe and North America. Residential, commercial and industrial sectors are expected to grow throughout 2018 to 2028 in Latin America and Middle East propelling the growth of the amine additives in paints and coatings market.
List of Key Players:
Examples of some of the key players operating in the global amine additives in paints and coatings market are:
- Arkema S.A.
- ANGUS Chemical Company
- Eastman Chemical Company
- Cargill, Incorporated.
- Clariant International AG
- Croda International Plc
- GEO® Specialty Chemicals, Inc.
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Allnex Holdings S.à r.l.
- AkzoNobel N.V.
- Huntsman International LLC
- SILVER FERN CHEMICAL, INC.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Amine Additives Paints And Coatings Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The amine additives in paints and coatings market is segmented on the basis of function, chemistry, end use and application.
On the basis of function, the amine additives in paints and coatings market is segmented into:
- Neutralizing agent
- Anti-skin agent
- Thickening agent
On the basis of chemistry, the amine additives in paints and coatings market is segmented into:
On the basis of end use, the amine additives in paints and coatings market is segmented into:
On the basis of application, the amine additives in paints and coatings market is segmented into:
- Decorative paints
- Industrial paints
- Marine paints
- Protective coatings
- Powder coatings
- Printing inks
- Polymer dispersions
- Polyurethane dispersions
- Printing inks
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Amine Additives Paints And Coatings Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Amine Additives Paints And Coatings Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Amine Additives Paints And Coatings Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Amine Additives Paints And Coatings Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.