This Beverage Coaster market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Beverage Coaster market.
Global Beverage Coaster - Market Overview:
A beverage coaster is a small mat which is used for resting beverages upon it. Beverages coaster protects the surface, such as table from getting heated or dirty from the beverage kept in a glass, cup, bowl etc. Nowadays there has been a good demand for beverage coaster due to increase in the preferences of coffee shops, pubs, lounges, etc. by consumers where the most common food items sold are beverages. The beverage coasters are made of paper or foam which soaks the excess water of beverage cups, beer mugs, etc. and protect the surface of table. Even the beverage coaster are used for providing advertisement and trademarks of several brands. Beverage coasters are usually made of paperboard, tissue paper, foam, etc. which are expected to witness extensive growth during the forecast period 2017-2025.
Global Beverage Coaster - Market Dynamics:
In recent years, beverage coaster market have seen a noticeable growth due to the usage in hospitality industry. Nowadays the trend for glass beverage coasters printed with different pictures of brands, sport franchise and advertise are getting traction. In addition, the increase in consumption of beverages due to improved lifestyle of consumers are driving the growth for the usage of beverage coaster across the globe. Furthermore, the trend for beverage coaster as a decorative item is also increasing the preference for beverage coaster. Moreover, the beverage coaster market is getting restricted due to intense competition from local manufacturers across the globe.
Global Beverage Coater Market – Regional Overview:
The global beverage coaster market can be divided into seven major regions which are as follows -
- Latin America
- Eastern Europe
- North America
- Middle East & Africa
- Western Europe
- Asia-Pacific excluding Japan
The beverage coaster market in North America region is expected to remain supreme for the highest revenue growth as compared to markets of other regions. Beverage coaster market in India and China is expected to have considerable growth in terms of revenue. Furthermore, the growth of beverage coaster market in other parts of Asia Pacific is expected to be driven by increasing per capita disposable income and spending power among consumers in this region. The market for Latin America would also have a presence for beverage coaster and is expected to grow at a notable rate. The beverage coaster market in the MEA region is expected to witness a significant increase in revenue contribution from sales in GCC countries and South Africa.
Global Beverage Coaster Market – Key players:
Few of the key players in the beverage coaster market are The Katz Group Americas, Inc., Cangnan Worldwide Gifts Co., Ltd., Coaster Factory, Yangjiang Zhixiang Industry & Trade Co., Ltd., Guangzhou Artgift Trading Ltd., Shenzhen Longgang Jinweixin Silicone Product Factory, etc.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geography
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Beverage Coaster Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Beverage coaster - Market Segmentation:
The global beverage coaster market can be segmented by the material type, by printing technology, and by end user base.
On the basis of material type, the global beverage coater market is segmented into -
- Tissue Paper
On the basis of printing technology, the global beverage coater market is segmented into -
- Digital printing
- Offset printing
- Flexography printing
- Gravure printing
- Screen printing
- Others (Letterpress, etc.)
On the basis of end use, the global beverage coaster market is segmented into -
- Food Service Outlets
- Pubs & Lounges
- Fast Food Joints
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Beverage Coaster Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Beverage Coaster Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Beverage Coaster Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Beverage Coaster Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)