This Bpa Free Coatings market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Bpa Free Coatings market.
BPA-free Coatings Market: Overview
Bisphenol A (BPA) coatings are highly used in food processing industries, baby food bottles, can liners and others. Concerns have raised regarding the use of BPA in food can liners and water bottles due to their harmful effects on human health. BPA-free coatings are gaining ground on the backdrop of growing regulations against the use of BPA coatings. Manufacturers opt BPA-free coatings due to rising regulations by governmental and non-governmental organizations to minimizing the use of BPA coatings. BPA-free coatings can be manufactured using various alternatives of epoxy resins including vinyl, acrylics, oleo or polyethylene. The estrogenic nature of BPA based coatings which may lead to genetic disorder to living beings encourages manufacturers to produce BPA-free coatings during the forecast period.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
BPA-free Coatings Market: Dynamics
The production of BPA-free coatings is backed by innovations in the use of oleoresinous enamel and PET laminate technology drives the growth of the global BPA-free coatings market during the forecast period. The BPA coating used as liners in canned foods and other industries, exposure to which can be life threating to workers, pregnant women, children, and others. This factor is expected to drives the BPA-coatings market growth. Also, BPA is hormonally active material, ingestion of even a small amount of BPA chemical in the body may cause many health problems including asthma, obesity, prostate and breast cancer, adverse effect on immune system and others. These factors are pushed manufacturers to produce BPA-free coatings. The food regulatory agencies continuously pressurizing food processing and other industries to use BPA-free coatings in their packaging and other. This factor is expected to fuel the growth of the global BPA-fee coatings market during the forecast period. Although, the factors which can hamper the growth of the BPA-free coatings market are worth consideration. The can manufacturers who depend heavily on BPA lined cans for decades, switching to another material for the production of BPA-free cans is not easy. Also, the cost of BPA-free coatings are comparatively higher than BPA coatings and is produced in high volume across the globe. The performance of BPA-free coatings, however, is not delivered as much impact as compared to BPA coatings. These factors are expected to hamper the global BPA-free coatings market during the forecast period.
The BPA-free coatings market is expected to witness high growth owing to rising health issues by the use of BPA coatings. The Western Europe is supposed to fuel the global BPA-free coatings market. It is attributed to the availability of global paints and coatings manufacturers in the region, especially in Germany and Italy. The region is followed by North America, the U.S. is home to various coatings manufacturers which are readily open to change. This factor is expected to drive the growth BPA-free coatings market in the region. The APEJ is supposed to witness high growth in the market owing to the presence of various industries in the region. The MEA BPA-free coatings market is supposed to witness average growth. Japan BPA-free coatings market is expected to witness above average growth. Overall the outlook for the global BPA-free coatings market is expected to witness positive growth during the forecast period.
BPA-free Coatings Market: Key Players
Few of the leading players operating in the global BPA-free coatings market are –
- PPG Industries, Inc.
- Akzo Nobel N.V.
- Koninklijke DSM N.V.
- E.I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company
- Wacker Chemie AG
- Altana AG
- Allnex Group
- BASF SE
- Kansai Paint Co., Ltd.
- Bostik SA
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Bpa Free Coatings Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
BPA-free Coatings Market: Segmentation
Globally, the BPA-free coatings market has been segmented on the basis of material type, end use and region:
On the basis of material type, the global BPA-free coatings market has been segmented as:
- Acrylic based coatings
- Vinyl based coatings
On the basis of application, the global BPA-free coatings market has been segmented as:
- Can liners
On the basis of end use, the global BPA-free coatings market has been segmented as:
- Food & beverages
- Building & construction
- Paint & coatings
- Chemicals & fertilizers
On the basis of region, the global BPA-free Coatings market is segmented as –
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan
- Middle East & Africa
- A detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Bpa Free Coatings Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Bpa Free Coatings Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Bpa Free Coatings Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Bpa Free Coatings Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)