This Cylindrical Cans market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Cylindrical Cans market.
Global Cylindrical Cans Market - Overview
In recent years cylindrical cans are one of the most important packaging type. Cylindrical cans are air tight metal cans used for storage of several end use applications like food & beverages, personal care & cosmetics, pesticides, etc. Most popular known cylindrical cans available in the market is aerosol cans which are used for storing liquid items. This type of cylindrical cans have liquefied or compressed gas propellant which would help in spraying aerosol mist for liquid items like deodorants, lubricants, etc. In addition, some of the cylindrical cans contains aerosol propellants like carbon dioxide, butane and propane for better dispensing of the product. Cylindrical cans made up of aluminum is progressively gaining market share because it provides perfect barrier protection against humidity, air, light, germs, etc. Furthermore, corrosion resistance of aluminum cylindrical cans helps in protection the aerosol content from deterioration. Cylindrical cans can be found in different with different structures like 1 piece, 2 piece and 3 piece depending on the usage of the container.
Global Cylindrical Cans Market - Dynamics
The cylindrical cans market is expected to grow significantly due to increasing trend for portable, lightweight and convenient packaging. Cylindrical cans also provides better recyclability as compared to other liquid packaging solution is expected to drive the market. In addition, cylindrical cans also provides an option of printability as compared to other packaging formats. Furthermore, cylindrical cans manufacturers also provide cans with better appealing look which is being preferred by consumers. Moreover, high cost of cylindrical cans as compared to other liquid packaging products like plastic drums, pouches, etc. are expected to hamper the market during the forecast period.
Cylindrical cans is mainly used in several end use like personal care & cosmetics and home care.
Global Cylindrical Cans Market – Regional Overview
U.S. is expected to dominate the North America cylindrical cans market during the forecast period. In Asia Pacific region, China, India and ASEAN countries are expected to witness substantial growth for cylindrical cans market. Moreover, the Latin America cylindrical cans market is anticipated to witness sluggish growth during the forecast period.
Global Cylindrical Cans Market – Key Players
A few of the key players in the cylindrical cans market are Crown Holdings, Inc., Ball Corporation, Ardagh Group S.A., Silgan Containers, LLC, Allied Cans Limited, Independent Can Company, DS Containers, Inc., ITW Sexton Can Company, Inc., Pirlo GmbH & Co. KG, Toyo Seikan Group Holdings, Ltd., Massilly Holding S.A., Hildering Packaging BV., etc.
The report on cylindrical cans market is a compilation of first-hand information, and qualitative & quantitative assessment by industry analysts, as well as inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report cylindrical cans market provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segment. Cylindrical cans market also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
The global cylindrical cans market is divided into seven major regions, which are as follows -
- North America
- Asia - Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ)
- Latin America
- Eastern Europe
- Western Europe
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Cylindrical Cans Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Cylindrical Cans Market - Segmentation
The global cylindrical cans market is segmented by material type, product type, structure type, capacity, and end use. The pricing for cylindrical cans has being done based on product type segment in US$ million, and the volume is considered in number of units.
On the basis of material type, the global cylindrical cans market is segmented into -
On the basis of product type, the global cylindrical cans market is segmented into -
- Pressurized Cans
- Straight Wall
- Necked In
- Vacuum Cans
- Straight Wall
- Necked In
On the basis of structure type, the global cylindrical cans market is segmented into -
- 1 - Piece Cans
- 2 - Piece Cans
- 3 - Piece Cans
On the basis of capacity the global cylindrical cans market is segmented into -
- 30 – 100 ml
- 100 – 200 ml
- 200 – 500 ml
- 500 – 700 ml
- More than 700 ml
On the basis of end use, the global cylindrical cans market is segmented into -
- Ready to Eat
- Pet Food
- Meat, Seafood, & Poultry
- Non Alcoholic
- Personal Care & Cosmetics
- Hairspray Products
- Shaving Care Products
- Others (Sun care products, etc.)
- Chemicals & Pesticides
- Home Care & Toiletries
- Others (Paints, Lubricants, etc.)
- A detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth cylindrical cans market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected cylindrical cans market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments for cylindrical cans market
- Competitive landscape for cylindrical cans market
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on cylindrical cans market performance
- Must-have information for cylindrical cans market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Cylindrical Cans Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Cylindrical Cans Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Cylindrical Cans Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Cylindrical Cans Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)