This Dental Orthodontic Wax market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Dental Orthodontic Wax market.
Dental Orthodontic Wax: Market Insights
Dental waxes are low molecular weight ester of fatty acids that are derived from synthetic or natural components which soften to a plastic state at a significantly low temperature. Dental waxes are also known as orthodontic wax is generally consists of two components: natural and synthetic such as waxes, resins, oils and pigments. Dental orthodontic wax is a natural wax that is used for the protection of lips, gums and cheeks from the clasps, ridges and wires that are used on braces of the teeth. The most significant properties of the dental orthodontic wax is their melting point and their flow properties. For example, the melting point of dental orthodontic waxes such as paraffin is 44 to 62 degree celcius and for carnauba it is 50-90 degree celcius. Thus the melting point and the flow properties has enhance the improvement of the dental orthodontic wax product in the market.
Dental Orthodontic Wax: Market Dynamics
Dental orthodontic wax seems to contribute substantial growth in the market due to rising use of dental treatment and fixtures. Apart from this, dental diseases are being increasing at a steady pace and thus the rising awareness among people about this diseases is likely to propel the growth of the dental orthodontic wax market.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Also another factor adding to the growth of the dental orthodontic wax market is the rising adoption of dental implants which as a result is likely to drive the dental orthodontic wax market. In addition to this, increasing positive influence of fashion industry and media trolling is influencing the growth of the dental orthodontic wax market. However there are certain pros which may hamper the growth of the dental orthodontic wax market. Some of the factors such as discomfort that occurs due to hydrophobic nature and reduction in movement of the mouth by application of wax is likely to restrain the growth of the dental orthodontic wax market. Moreover the dental orthodontic wax increases the healing time and also hinder the natural process of hardening which as a result, it may restrain the growth of the dental orthodontic wax market.
Dental Orthodontic Wax Market: Overview
Dental orthodontic wax is likely to have significant growth in the market. Dental orthodontic wax is widely used in dental clinics since it is suitable for patients wearing partial dentures. Dental orthodontic wax gives the comfort to the patients wearing braces. Due to its wide range of application, the dental orthodontic wax is likely to witness significant growth in the market. Due to its ease and pocket friendly, the adoption of dental orthodontic wax will foster the growth of the market. In addition to this, multiple manufacturers launch various campaigns creating awareness about dental diseases and the use of waxes which as a result the dental orthodontic wax will significantly stimulate the growth of the market.
Dental Orthodontic Wax Market: Region-wise Outlook
On the basis of geography, the global dental orthodontic wax market is segmented into seven key regions: North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific excluding Japan, Japan and Middle East & Africa. North America accounts significant dental orthodontic wax market growth owing to widespread use of medication and advanced healthcare facilities and infrastructure which is likely to contribute high growth of the dental orthodontic wax market. Europe holds considerable share in the dental orthodontic wax market due to increasing adoption of dental implants and rising dental diseases which will spur the growth of the dental orthodontic wax market. Asia Pacific also seems to have potential growth in the dental orthodontic wax market owing to increasing awareness about dental diseases and rising demand for new treatment is likely to anticipate the growth of the dental orthodontic wax market. Japan also seems to contribute significant share in generation of revenue due to increasing adoption of new technologies. Middle East and Africa have less impact in dental orthodontic wax market due to poor economy and poor healthcare facilities in the country.
Dental Orthodontic Wax Market: Key Players
Some of the key players present across the value chain of the global dental orthodontic wax market are Kerr Corporation, C.J. Robinson Company, Inc., DWS Systems, Carmel Industries, Bracon Dental, Bilkim Ltd. Co., Pyrax Polymars, Metrodent Ltd, Solstice T&I, Bracon Dental.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
The regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia-Pacific Excluding Japan (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Dental Orthodontic Wax Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Dental Orthodontic Wax Market: Segmentation
The global dental orthodontic wax market is segmented by wax pattern types, source and end user
Segmentation by Wax Pattern
- Pattern waxes
- Inlay wax
- Resin wax
- Casting wax
- Base plate wax
- Impression waxes
- Corrective wax
- Biteplate wax
- Soft impression wax
- Disclosing wax
- Processing waxes
- Boxing wax
- Beading wax
- Sticky wax
- Utility wax
Segmentation by Source
- Natural dental orthodontic wax
- Synthetic dental orthodontic wax
- Segmentation by End User
- Dental Clinics
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Dental Orthodontic Wax Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Dental Orthodontic Wax Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Dental Orthodontic Wax Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Dental Orthodontic Wax Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)