Digital Publishing Platforms Market Overview
Digital publishing platforms is a software solution that assists marketers, designers, and publishers to create, edit and publish content online. The digital publishing platforms are efficient and easy to create content online and generate traffic and possible monetization from online content. The digital publishing platforms also enables the conversion from print and PDF-based formats to mobile-friendly reading experiences. The digital publishing platform can be utilized for making interactive publications such as reports, brochures, and magazines.
Nowadays, more than 90% of enterprises are moving towards electronic documentation. This is the primary factor to create potential growth opportunities for digital publishing platforms vendors. The digital publishing platforms are also used to allow users to preview and publish rich media, such as video, for digital publication output. Digital publishing platforms can be used to track and provide data analytics and reporting for advertisements, reader tracking, and publication information.
Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic Outbreak on Digital Publishing Platforms Market
The COVID-19 pandemic has led to an inevitable surge in the use of digital technologies due to the social distancing norms and nationwide lockdowns. With the continuing spread of the novel coronavirus pandemic, organizations across the globe are gradually flattening their recessionary curve by leveraging technology.
According to a report, COVID-19 has pushed more consumers in developing countries such as China, India and Japan to buy online, and many retail businesses in these nations have seen a slump in store sales. In regards to this, the digital content plays a crucial role in customer buying decisions. Hence, the market for digital publishing platform would grow at steady rates, during 2021.
Digital Publishing Platforms Market: Drivers and Restraints
The global digital publishing platforms market is expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period, which can be attributed to the increasing need for more personalized communications across the enterprise. It includes different features such as multi-platform optimization, sell subscription packages, analytics for content, traffic, and engagement insights. The reliability of such features drives the growth for digital publishing platforms market.
The rising demand for cost effective & flexible solution for better consumer satisfaction is one of the major factor which is driving the growth of digital publishing platforms market. Apart from this, the emergence of digital commerce and increased technological investments such as in cloud, is supporting the rapid adoption of digital publishing platforms in various enterprises.
However, the high investment cost and interoperability & compatibility issues, are some of the major factors which may act as a restraining factor for the digital publishing platforms market.
Digital Publishing Platforms Market: Competition Landscape
Some of the prominent players in digital publishing platforms market are
- Adobe Inc.
- Amazon.com Inc.
- Apple Inc.
- Thomson Reuters Corp.
- Netflix Inc.
- Comcast Corp.
These vendors are doing strategic partnerships and collaborations with local players, to boost their market shares and increase their customer base.
Digital Publishing Platforms Market: Regional overview
Based on the region, digital publishing platforms market has been segmented into North America, Europe, East Asia, Latin America, South Asia & Pacific, and MEA. On geographic basis, North America is anticipated to hold the largest market share in terms of revenue, owing to the increasing adoption of cloud based digital publishing platforms by various enterprises in this region. East Asia & Europe are expected to grow at highest growth rate during the forecast period, due to rapid digitalization among organization which offers better customer experience.
The digital publishing platforms market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain.
The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors, along with digital publishing platforms market attractiveness as per segment. The digital publishing platforms market report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on digital publishing platforms market segments and geographies.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Digital Publishing Platforms Market Segments
- Digital Publishing Platforms Market Dynamics
- Digital Publishing Platforms Market Size
- Supply & Demand Analysis
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies Involved in the Digital Publishing Platforms Market
- Impact of COVID-19 on market growth
- Value Chain Analysis
- Digital Publishing Platforms Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, BENELUX, & Russia, Rest of Europe)
- East Asia (China, Japan, & South Korea)
- South Asia & Pacific (India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of South Asia & Pacific )
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, South Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent digital publishing platforms market
- Changing digital publishing platforms market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth digital publishing platforms market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected digital publishing platforms market size in terms of value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Digital Publishing Platforms Market: Segmentation
The digital publishing platforms market has been segmented on the basis of solution, enterprises size, industry and region.
- Digital Publishing Platforms
- Support and maintenance
- Design and implementation
- Managed services
Enterprises size :
- Large enterprises
- Small and medium enterprises
- Rack mount
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.