This Endoluminal Suturing Device market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Endoluminal Suturing Device market.
Therapeutic interventions aimed at dealing with obesity, the global health pandemic, have also involved use of bariatric endoscopy. Although the sheer number of people who can be classified as “obese” limits the adoption of bariatric endoscopy on a wider scale, it is steadily emerging as a pragmatic option in select settings.
Use of minimally invasive procedures in the treatment and obesity management, has gained ground. However, challenges associated with invasive nature of surgeries has meant that the number of people who undergo bariatric surgery is significantly lesser than those who qualify for it.
The use of minimally invasive surgeries for obesity and Gastro-oesophageal reflux disease (GORD) treatment has led to an increase in demand for endoluminal suturing devices. Endoluminal suturing devices involve the use of inducing sutures into gastric tissues.
Suturing and stapling devices have been in use for surgeries related to obesity and GERD, however, their use in minimally invasive procedures has recently gained momentum. The pace of clinical trials before the turn of this millennium was slow, however, in the last decade or so, extensive clinical trials of endoluminal surgical devices, including endoluminal suturing devices have been conducted. Commercialization soon followed, and today, the endoluminal suturing device market is a multi-million landscape.
The widely used and known endoluminal suturing devices available in the market include OverStitch™, g?Prox™ Tissue Approximation Device, and InScope™ Tissue Apposition System. Manufacturers continue to focus on offering endoluminal suturing devices that are enable quick closure of perforation. Manufacturers are also focusing on developing endoluminal suturing devices that undo the need of having complex of surgical knots.
Catering to the needs of endoscopic surgeons and healthcare professionals in general is another key focus area for manufacturers. The other key features that are garnering research and investment from endoluminal suturing device manufacturers include,
- High number of stitches per endoscopic insertion
- Secure tissue approximation
- Greater control over suture placement
- Single-handed system control
- Closure of large defects
- Simple mounting on endoscope
Although manufacturers are focusing on incorporating these features in their offerings, there is a long road ahead as far as research and innovation in endoluminal suturing device is concerned. Of particular concern is the complexity involved in applications, which requires extensive experience and dexterity. These factors have induced demand for advanced endoluminal suturing devices globally.
Robotics in Endoluminal Suturing
The challenges pertaining to use of endoluminal suturing devices in smaller working spaces, and bigger perforations has raised the clamor for more effective systems. To mitigate the challenges associated with manual endoluminal suturing, manufacturers are incorporating the use of robotics. Although adoption is at a nascent stage, the idea has raised interest among manufacturers.
Use of endoluminal suturing devices is likely to remain concentrated among hospitals, as patients prefer carrying out these surgeries in hospitals. As a large number of patients undergoing gastrointestinal treatment seek professional help, sales of endoluminal suturing devices is likely to remain concentrated among hospitals.
Key Endoluminal Suturing Device Manufacturers
The research study on endoluminal suturing devices profiles some of the leading players in the market. According to the study, some of the leading endoluminal suturing device manufacturers include Apollo Endosurgery, Inc., Johnson and Johnson (Ethicon Endo-Surgery, Inc.), and Medtronic. These players are focusing on launching highly advanced endoluminal suturing devices that can cater to the evolving needs of end-users.
US, EU3 Largest Markets, Asia Pacific Revs Up Demand
The US and EU3 are among the leading markets for endoluminal suturing devices globally. Growing awareness on the surgical therapeutic intervention for treating gastrointestinal problems has led more patients to undergo surgery. This in turn has boosted demand for endoluminal suturing devices in the US and EU3.
The emergence of many countries of Asia Pacific as medical tourism hubs has also led to increased demand for endoluminal suturing devices. Many countries in Asia Pacific, including Indonesia and India have become key centers of medial tourism. Demand for endoluminal suturing devices is likely to benefit due to these factors.
Endoluminal Suturing Device market research report offers detailed analysis of the market as well as consists of thoughtful facts and insights along with historical data, which holds market data that is industry-evaluated and statistically backed up. The report comprises of projections that are generated with the help of suitable methodologies and a set of hypotheses. In addition, the research report delivers information and study based on market classifications such as industry, end-use and region.
Extensive Analysis of Endoluminal Suturing Device Market Research Report Covers:
- Segmentation of Endoluminal Suturing Device market
- Dynamics of Endoluminal Suturing Device market
- Global market sizing
- Demand and sale
- Modern trends and challenges
- Competitors and related competition
- Technological advances
- Value chain
Geographical Data Analysis Of Endoluminal Suturing Device Market Research Report Is Based On:
- North America Endoluminal Suturing Device market including (Canada and U.S.)
- Latin America Endoluminal Suturing Device market including (Brazil and Mexico)
- Eastern Europe Endoluminal Suturing Device market including (Russia and Poland)
- Western Europe Endoluminal Suturing Device market including (Spain, U.K., France, Italy and Germany)
- Asia Pacific Endoluminal Suturing Device market including (New Zealand, Australia, ASEAN, India and China)
- Japan Endoluminal Suturing Device market
- Middle East and Africa Endoluminal Suturing Device market including (North Africa, South Africa and GCC Countries)
Endoluminal Suturing Device market research report has been incorporated with first-hand information along with comprehensive analysis based on quality and quantity with the help of industry analysts. Inputs from participants and experts in the industry has also been integrated in the global report. Governing, micro and macro-economic aspects relating to parent market has been identified in the global report. Market attractiveness based on regions and segments along with qualitative impacts has also been included in the Endoluminal Suturing Device market research report.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Endoluminal Suturing Device Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Endoluminal Suturing Device: Market Structure
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Gastrointestinal surgery
- Bariatric surgery
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
- North America
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ)
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Notable Topics In Endoluminal Suturing Device Market Research Report Includes:
- Outlook on parent market
- Shifting market factors in industry
- Wide-ranging market segmentation
- Forecasted, on-going and past market sizing in terms of value and volume
- Current industry improvements and trends
- Competitive landscape
- Product offerings and strategic plans of key players
- Regions and segments indicating promising growth
- Neutral viewpoint on the global market performance
- Lucrative information for global market participants for business expansion
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Endoluminal Suturing Device Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Endoluminal Suturing Device Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Endoluminal Suturing Device Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Endoluminal Suturing Device Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)