This Functional Printing market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Functional Printing market.
Functional printing is a process of bringing functionality into 2D and 3D silicon based components. It is printing of different electronic components using substrates and ink. The some of the most commonly used printing techniques are screen, flexography and inkjet which are being employed to print on various substrates like glass, paper, paper etc. using dielectric inks, conductive copper and silver inks and grapheme inks. The increasing demand for low cost volume production of electronic components and rising concern towards environmental sustainability issues has boosted the growth of Global Functional printing market.
Functional Printing is used for mass production of electronic devices such as light crystal display (LCD), Radio-frequency identification (RFID) chips, sensors, photovoltaic and organic light emitting diode (OLED).The use of functional printing for production of electronics is not only cost effective and environmentally safe but also provide scope for creating graphical visual effects like electrochromic effect, electroluminescent effect and electroluminescent effects. Functional printing offers increased durability, efficiency and reliability to the electronic components as compared to conventional process of production. On other hand existing functional printing technologies are still immature in terms of its application in development and production of electronic objects. It act as a both opportunity as well as challenge for market players to develop functional printing specifically designed for printed electronics.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
On the basis of technology, Global Functional Printing market is segmented into – screen printing, flexography printing, gravure printing, micro-contact printing, offset printing and inkjet printing.
On the basis of coating, Global Functional Printing market is categorized into – Conformal coating and conductive coating.
On the basis of Application, Global Functional Printing market is categorized into – light crystal display (LCD), Radio-frequency identification (RFID) chips, sensors, photovoltaic, organic light emitting diode (OLED), lighting, batteries and displays.
The North America is the biggest functional printing market as most of the functional printing equipment & material manufacturers are from this region. There is need for technical developments and interdisciplinary efforts to fuel more innovative business opportunities along with core functional printing business to support rapid growth in functional printing market.
The basic factors that drive the growth of global functional printing market is increasing demand of low cost, reliable and robust electronic devices such as RFID antennas and sensors all over the world. The development of new types of substrate materials and inks has further boosted the global functional printing market. The functional printing market is also driven by benefits that it offers such as less material wastage and low power consumption, which ultimately an effort to reduce negative environment impact by electronics industry. On other side, functional printing is not specifically designed for production of electronic components, which is a factor that surpasses the growth of functional printing market.
Global Functional Printing Market: Key Players
Some of the top players in global Functional Printing market include - Avery Dennison Corporation (U.S.), Blue Spark Technologies (U.S.), Blue Spark Technologies (U.S.), BASF SE (Germany), Mark Andy, Inc. (U.S.), Xennia Technology (U.K.), Novaled AG (Germany), Xaar PLC (U.K.), Palo Alto Research Center Incorporated (PARC) (U.S.) and E Ink Holdings, Inc (Taiwan).
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Functional Printing Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Functional Printing Market Segments
- Functional Printing Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 - 2014
- Functional Printing Market Size & Forecast 2015 to 2025
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Functional Printing Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
- Functional Printing Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Functional Printing Market includes
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Argentina & Others
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Functional Printing Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Functional Printing Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Functional Printing Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Functional Printing Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.