This Lng Liquefaction Equipment market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Lng Liquefaction Equipment market.
Global LNG Liquefaction Equipment Market: Introduction
Liquefied natural gas (LNG) is the liquid form of natural gas at cryogenic temperature of −161°C (−157°C). Liquefaction of natural gas shrinks its volume by a factor of approximately 600 hence, allowing easy and economical transport over long distances. The set of equipment aligned in series, designed to treat and liquefy natural gas are known as LNG train. With the increasing demand of LNG as the source of fuel, the global LNG liquefaction equipment market has grown steadily in the past few years. The LNG liquefaction equipment accounts up to total 30% total project cost of a liquefaction plant. Hence, LNG liquefaction equipment has been a key area in constant need of innovation and development to save cost, increase LNG plant capacity and improving pant efficiency. Natural gas is one of the world’s most needed feedstock and with the ever growing demand of clean energy source LNG demand is rising, hence driving the LNG liquefaction equipment market. The LNG liquefaction equipment market possesses pronounced growth opportunities for the growth of new as well as established players.
Global LNG Liquefaction Equipment Market: Market Dynamics
Liquefied natural gas is widely recognized as a clean, safe and convenient form of energy. Owing to easy of transportation and increased storage capacity liquefaction processes has become increasingly diverse in recent years. Global consumption of LNG is expected to increase significantly during the forecast period driven by environmental requirement on emissions reductions and increasing energy demands. Hence, the demand of LNG liquefaction equipment is expected to rise significantly augmenting the LNG liquefaction equipment market. However, the LNG liquefaction equipment account for high installation cost as well as high operating cost, hence restraining the growth of LNG liquefaction equipment market. Moreover, depressed crude oil prices have caused many of Exploration and Production (E&P) companies to constraint their budgets hence, constraining the growth of global LNG liquefaction equipment market. Key players are focusing on developing new concepts and innovative methods to increase the capacity, efficiency and cost reduction. Companies are focusing on developing smaller and floating liquefaction trains. Moreover, increasing exploration & production activities from unconventional oil and liquids-rich basins such as shale, tight gas, and coalbed methane (CBM) and construction of large-scale onshore liquefaction and regasification terminals are some of the primary factor pertaining towards the growth of global LNG liquefaction equipment market.
Global LNG Liquefaction Equipment Market: Regional Outlook
Asia Pacific dominates the global LNG liquefaction equipment market and is expected to dominate the market during the forecast period owing to increasing demand in the countries such as, China, India, Pakistan, etc. Moreover, increasing demand of clean and green source energy for power generation in most of the Asian countries are driving the LNG demand hence expected to augment the LNG liquefaction equipment market in the region. With the increasing construction offshore and onshore construction activities in U.S. the LNG liquefaction equipment market is expected to grow with a steady rate in North American region. European LNG liquefaction equipment market is expected to grow with at a steady during the forecast period, the growth is driven by increasing exploration activity in the region. For instance the construction of LNG liquefaction facility, Yamal LNG Russia is expected to increase the market share of the region.
Global LNG Liquefaction Equipment Market: Key Participants
- General Electric
- Atlas Copco Ltd
- Wärtsilä Corporation
- Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.
- Chart Energy & Chemicals, Inc.
- FIVES, Société Anonyme
- Srisen Energy Technology Co.,Ltd
- MITSUI & CO., LTD.
- Mitsubishi Corporation
- IHI Corporation
- The Linde Group
- Liquefied Natural Gas Limited
- ConocoPhillips Company
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Lng Liquefaction Equipment Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global LNG Liquefaction Equipment Market: Segmentation
On the basis of systems, the global LNG liquefaction equipment market is segmented as:
- Refrigerant compressor system
- Pumping and storage system
- Power system
- Other auxiliary system
On the basis of equipment manufacturer, the global LNG liquefaction equipment market is segmented as:
- Plant manufacturer
- Assembly manufacturer
On the basis of plant size, the global LNG liquefaction equipment market is segmented as:
- Small LNG Plants (<0.25 MTPA)
- Mid-Scale LNG Plants (>0.25 to <2.0 MTPA)
- Large LNG Plants (>2.0 MTPA)
- FLNG Plants (offshore floating plants)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Lng Liquefaction Equipment Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Lng Liquefaction Equipment Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Lng Liquefaction Equipment Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Lng Liquefaction Equipment Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.