Low fat butter contains stanols and plant sterols which actively block the absorption of cholesterol, making low fat butter much healthier alternative to regular butter. Low fat butter manufacturers claims kosher-certified butter to guarantee transparency in tracing and comfort ethical disquiets. Consumer’s inclination towards plant-based eco-relevant options due to lower levels of saturated fats and no trans-fat is escalating the demand for low fat butter across the globe.
Moreover, there is an increasing demand for low fat butter as it is widely produced by food manufacturers as an ingredient owing to high preference from both kids and adult consumers. To sustain the position in market, companies are manufacturing high-quality low fat butter in various flavors such as almond butter, peanut butter and cocoa butter with moderate amount of proteins.
Producers are focusing on launching new and innovative products of low fat butter. For instance- Bunge Loders Croklaan a Europe based company in 2018 had launched its clean label and healthier version of cocoa butter for confectionary industry.
Growing Application in Plant-based Low Fat Butter Segment to Bolster the Market’s Growth Trajectory
The market is attributed to the widespread application of plant-based alternatives for producing low fat butter. The factors facilitating the growth of the market is the consumer’s inclination towards gluten-free diets and plant-based alternatives.
Due to increasing awareness about wholesome food and healthy lifestyle consumers are preferring low cholesterol, fat free and sugar free products. Consumers are concentrating more on exercising and weight management and following a proper diet after consulting dieticians and doctors. The increasing health-conscious consumers are escalating the demand for low fat butter.
Moreover, the health-conscious consumers prefer products with high nutritional content. Low fat butter is useful in making dietary food much tastier which helps consumers to enjoy their food without affecting the diet. Low fat butter is used in combination with a variety of food products such as breakfast foods, smoothies, savory, sauces and in innumerable bakery products.
Global Low Fat Butter: Key Players
Some General Mills, Inc.; of the key players of low fat butter are as follows-
- Procter & Gamble
- Great Value
- Peter Pan
- Kraft Canada Inc.
- The J.M. Smucker Company
- Boulder Brands Inc.
- Land O’Lakes Inc.
- Dairy Farmers of America Inc.
- Schreiber Foods
- Dairy Farmers of America
Opportunities for Global Low Fat Butter Market Participants:
The market for low fat butter is expected to witness strong growth rate during the forecast period fueled by investments done by market players for promotional activities, advertising campaigns, and social media marketing.
In terms of volume, Europe accounts for the dominating share in the global low fat butter market in 2019 due to increasing consumer focus on healthy nutrition and increasing vegan trend. The region is likely to experience the significant growth in the next few years. Thus, it is anticipated to maintain its dominance during the forecast period.
North America is predicted to offer fast-growing markets for low fat butter during the forecast period. Increasing trend of “non-GMO” and gluten free supplements from the food industry is projected to drive the demand for low fat butter market in this region.
The low fat butter market report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the low fat butter market, including but not limited to: regional markets, product type, application, nature, packaging, distribution channel.
The Report Covers Exhaustive Analysis on:
- Low fat butter market segment
- Low fat butter market dynamics
- Low fat butter market size
- Low fat butter supply and demand
- Current trends/issues/challenges pertaining to low fat butter market
- Competition landscape and emerging market participants in low fat butter market
- Technology related to production/processing of low fat butter
- Value chain analysis of the low fat butter market
Regional Analysis Includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, BENELUX, Poland, Russia, Nordic, Rest of Europe)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
The low fat butter market report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analysing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the low fat butter market report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the Low Fat Butter Market Report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the low fat butter market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the low fat butter market
Global Low Fat Butter: Market Segmentation
Product Type :
- Food and Beverages Industry
- Cakes & Pastries
- Prepared Food
- Household (Retail)
- Bottles and Jars
Distribution channel :
- Modern Trade
- Convenience Stores
- Departmental Store
- Specialty Store
- Online Retailers
- Other Sales Channels
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.