This Malt Beverages market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Malt Beverages market.
Malt beverage is a fermented drink in which the principal component is the grain, or seed, of the barley plant. The cereals are primarily kept in water for germination; later they are dried, boiled and processed into dry powder. The dry powder is also known as malt which is supplemented with vitamins, minerals, fiber and protein for adding nutritional value. Malt contains half sweet as normal sugar and generally used as a healthier alternative sweetener. Malted Beverage has gained remarkable popularity in last few years across the globe. Malt beverage market in recent years has surged in sales of non-alcoholic malt beverages, mainly due to refined taste and the wider choice of flavors as well as the growing health concerns associated with sugar drinks.
Malt beverages have gained broad consumer preferences over the years as the key stakeholders are offering the variety of products. The malt beverage products provide functional health benefits promote wellbeing and indulgence. Malt beverage market is projected to grow at a CAGR of more than 10% for next five years.
Malt beverage market is expected to show healthy CAGR in the next four to five years. Major drivers that promote the growth of the malt beverages market increase in health conscious consumers coupled with rising consumer preferences for organic malt in the beverages. The breweries are focusing on using organic malt in beer. Rising prices of malt beverages in coming years is a major restraining factor expected to slow down the current growth trends
Malt Beverages Market Segmentation
Malt beverages market can be segmented by product type, by application, and by regions. By product type, malt beverages market is segmented as flavored, and unflavored. The flavored products segment is further segmented into apple, peach, lemon, pomegranate, raspberry, strawberry and pineapple. Furthermore, by application, the malt beverages market is segmented as alcoholic beverages and non-alcoholic beverages. Region further segments malt beverage market as, Latin America, North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa and Asia Pacific. In regional segments, Asia-Pacific and North America possess major potential whereas, Europe and other developing markets such as Latin America and MEA possess growth opportunities for growing demand for malt beverages over the forecast period. Malt beverages are gaining popularity in MEA region as people here refrain consuming alcohol beverages for religious reasons, but still, like the aromatic beer. Manufacturers are focusing on tapping the target consumers by supplying varied products of malt beverages.
Malt Beverages Global Market Trends and Market Drivers:
Malt beverage market has been dominantly driven by the huge demand for flavored drinks, especially the growing consumer trend for flavored drinks consumption. The surge currently experienced by the flavored drink industry is the primary factor that is augmenting the demand for malt beverages globally. Flavored drinks are demanded at large scale and are now considered the important part of human wellbeing globally, and are not harmful in comparison to alcoholic drinks. The extended use of malt in the beverage industry, wherein it is used for the variety of flavored products, is further increasing the demand for malt beverages. Additionally, the use of organic malt in making flavored products is also expected to contribute to growth rate during the forecast period. Easy availability of flavored malted beverages in retail shops, supermarket/ hypermarket, and online stores is one of the key drivers of malt beverages market.
Malt Beverages Market Key Players:
Key global market players manufacturing different type of quinoa products include Anheuser-Busch Malt Beverages, Asahi Breweries Malt Beverages, Bavaria Brewery Malt Beverages, Ceres Brewery Malt Beverages, Fayrouz, Coors Brewing Company Malt Beverages, Moussy, Guinness Nigeria Malt Beverages, Nestle SA, and Suntory International Corporation.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Malt Beverages Market Segments
- Malt Beverages Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2015 - 2016
- Malt Beverages Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Malt Beverages Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
- Malt Beverages Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis of Malt Beverages Market includes:
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific & Japan
- The Middle East and Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Malt Beverages Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Malt Beverages Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Malt Beverages Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Malt Beverages Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Malt Beverages Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)