With the growing demand for malted ingredients in the food and beverage industry in last few years, malted wheat flour has gained significant traction globally. Malted wheat flour is made from the malted flours which are chosen for their enzymatic potency. This product is mainly used to prepare bread, crunchy cereals, coated cereals, biscuits, premixes, functional flours, flour correctors and bakery improvers for use in chocolate products, bakery products, and confectionery. Malted wheat flour is available in the market with diastatic and non-diastatic malts. Malted wheat flour contains sugar which enhances the crust color and improves the flavor. Moreover, malted wheat flour is a natural ingredient which contains no preservatives and additives that reduce the enzyme activity and microbial counts and it also provides aroma and flavor to the food products. Malted wheat flour can also be distinguished on the basis of amount of gluten content in it. Furthermore, government authorities and associations encourage the use of wheat products that contains malted flours owing to their good properties and characteristics. With the rising demand for malted wheat flour, as a principal component, in all bakery products, manufacturers are opting to diversify their business in this segment by introducing new quality improvements.
Malted Wheat Flour Market: Dynamics:
In the last few years, with the increase in per capita income of middle-class households, the demand for confectionaries and bakery products has witnessed strong growth in developing countries. The prioritization of nutrition and health in commuter's choices is evidenced by the emerging market for gluten-free products, which is expected to grow continuously in the coming years. In premium end use products, demand for quality food products has been also advanced, therefore overall demand for bakery products is expected to escalate in coming years. The growing demand of bakery and confectionaries product pace up the growth of malted wheat flour market over the forecast period. Additionally, consumers are rapidly moving towards the healthy and nutritional food products. Resultantly, bakery and confectionaries producers are preferring malted wheat flour as an additional ingredient as it contains protein, fat, and minerals. Aforementioned ingredients are widely considered as the productive supplements for the human body.
Malted Wheat Flour Market: Regional Analysis:
Europe is expected to account for the major share in the malted wheat flour market. In last few years, both production and consumption of malted wheat flours have increased in U.K., Germany, Italy and other European countries, owing to the increasing requirement of high quality and a wide range of bakery products. North America followed by the Asia Pacific have also witnessed high demand for malted wheat flour owing to increasing consumer inclinations towards packaged food products. Moreover, from supply side, changing technology and automation of the whole production process is the recent trend noticed in the food and beverages industry. These evolving trend in the industry are expected to drive the malted wheat flour market in coming years. China and India are cumulatively estimated to account for the major share in the malted wheat flour market, according to the FAO, China and India both are the primary producing countries of wheat across the globe. The growing demand for a variety of product in bakery industry is also projected to propel the demand for the malted wheat flour in Asia Pacific region. Furthermore, government regulations in different countries regarding the usage of other cereals and tuber crops resulting in sustainable growth in malted wheat flour market. Latin America and MEA regions are expected to deliver considerable growth in the malted wheat flour market during the forecast period.
Malted Wheat Flour Market: Market Players:
Some of the key companies in the malted wheat flour market, recognized across the value chain include
- Bairds Malt Ltd
- Cargill Inc.
- Crisp Malting Group Ltd
- Malteurop Group
- Muntons Malt plc
- Simpsons Malt Ltd.
- Bairds Malt Ltd.
- Muntons Malt plc
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- King Arthur Flour Company
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the Malted Wheat Flour market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as product type, application, and end use.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Malted Wheat Flour Market Segments
- Malted Wheat Flour Market Dynamics
- Malted Wheat Flour Market Size
- Malted Wheat Flour Supply and Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges pertaining to Malted Wheat Flour Market
- Competition Landscape and Emerging Market Participants in Malted Wheat Flour Market
- Technology related to Production/Processing of Malted Wheat Flour
- Value Chain Analysis of the Malted Wheat Flour Market
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Malted Wheat Flour Market: Segmentation
Malted Wheat Flour Market can be segmented on the basis of end use and product type
On the basis of product type malted wheat flour can be segmented as
On the basis of end use malted wheat flour can be segmented as
- Food and Beverage
- Nutrition Industry
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing dynamics of the malted wheat flour market in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation and analysis
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in the malted wheat flour market
- Competitive landscape of the malted wheat flour market
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on malted wheat flour market performance
- Must-have information for malted wheat flour market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.